No announcement yet.

My car got raped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol like you could even break into my car Larry... or even know what consitutes a "stereo" mr tape deck [img]tongue.gif[/img] Nope no security sytem, though that will be going in shortly [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] I'm hoping insurance will cover replacing my system, but I don't know how much I'll get [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
      If i ever caught a theive i would first tie them up and blind fold them. Then i would drive about 100 miles or so and leave his hands tied and just dump his *** on the side of the road somewhere.

Or do what my friend did a while back he caught a theif. He tied his hands and feet and since he has a small trailer in his back yard he threw in a small pantry maybe like 3'X2' and everyday he would throw bugs in there. Like for example he went to the pet store and he baught some of those hissing roaches about 10 of them and he threw them in there with the guy. The next day he baught i belive 100 crickets and he threw them in there. The 3rd day he purchased a couple of of rats and threw them in there. 4th day he was let go about 60 miles from that house.
      funny definatly, but if u did that to me, the day i got back, you wouldn be breathing, nor wwould the rest of ur family have a roof to live under....but what can i say, i would do the same thing u did if i caught one [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

Comment

Ive been there too. After it happens once, you get ultra-paranoid.When I go to the movies, faceplate comes with me. When I go into the supermarket on a busy monday afternoon, the faceplate comes with me. When I go into Uni-Mart for a pack of gum, the faceplate comes with me. Thieves are ruthless. Nothing you can really do to stop a snatch and grab. Sorry to hear about that.
        94\' Quasar Blue Camaro - Gone<br />---New ride---<br />98 Silvermist GTP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X