My car got raped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car got raped

:mad: Raped bad, $350 cd player: gone, $200 amp: bye bye, 70+ cd's: I hope they're all scratched and self destruct. Mother ****ers broke in to my car and stole my mother ****ing **** :mad: Not a whole lot of story here, just wanted to b1tch. I found my car in the parking lot with the door wide open, window off kilter, wires all shredded up in the car, and stero system gone. On the bright side they didn't take my MTX thunderform, got me as to why. Cops came and got fingerprints... they're probably mine. Now I just gotta drive in silence for a while until I find what I can get from the insurance company, which probably won't be jack. Oh well, such is life. Driving in silence really sucks... especially when your brakes are sqeaky. [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

moral of the story: stay away from carnivals... mother ****s who disrespect my car hang out there
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

been there had that **** done...

Comment

sorry to hear that man, hope you find them first and give em some street justice [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] ...nothing serious im sure ....thats why you should get a camera installed in your car...thats what im planning to do [img]smile.gif[/img] its intended for doin donuts but good for catchin vandals...unless they jacked that too then your screwed
      \"Aren\'t you a little short for a stormtrooper?\" <br />~~Star Wars<br /><a href=\"http://Community.webshots.com/user/orangebird01\" target=\"_blank\">Orange Bird01 </a>

Comment

i've had over $3,000 in **** stolen out of my car...
        CaLi<br />-=|Sinister Six|=-<br /><a href=\"http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=756425\" target=\"_blank\">1999 Chevy Camaro Pewter</a><br />Have you ever wanted to know what happens<br />to a 3.8l v6 when you are doing 90mph in <br />2nd gear at 6000 rpm? pics to come soon...

Comment

I'm sorry ****ing theives scum of earth..

My car has never been broken into thank god!
          New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Yeah, that is why I just keep the factory stereo in my car. Thieves don't want it. Actually it is a good system. According to the dealer I have the second to best system GM offered in the Camaro. It is a 6 speaker system. 4 speakers then 2 mid-range sub-woofers. Sounds good. Loud enough for me and with the right CD it has an annoying thump to it.
            SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
              been there had that **** done...
              same here
              1997 Camaro 15.3@91 with a 2.35 60ft-B&M Ripper, SLP Knob, SLP CAI, LT1 DS, EBC Pads. 1994 Camaro(Sadly Sold)-Hi flow cat, custom flowmaster american thunder cat back, KN FIPK, Accel wires, Plat plugs, 160 thermo, Fastchip, Pacesetters.

Comment

i love my factory bose [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If i ever caught a theive i would first tie them up and blind fold them. Then i would drive about 100 miles or so and leave his hands tied and just dump his *** on the side of the road somewhere.

Or do what my friend did a while back he caught a theif. He tied his hands and feet and since he has a small trailer in his back yard he threw in a small pantry maybe like 3'X2' and everyday he would throw bugs in there. Like for example he went to the pet store and he baught some of those hissing roaches about 10 of them and he threw them in there with the guy. The next day he baught i belive 100 crickets and he threw them in there. The 3rd day he purchased a couple of of rats and threw them in there. 4th day he was let go about 60 miles from that house.

Comment

Originally posted by mjparme:
                    Yeah, that is why I just keep the factory stereo in my car. Thieves don't want it. Actually it is a good system. According to the dealer I have the second to best system GM offered in the Camaro. It is a 6 speaker system. 4 speakers then 2 mid-range sub-woofers. Sounds good. Loud enough for me and with the right CD it has an annoying thump to it.
                    Doesn't mean much, they jacked my CDs, my e-pass, and my 5 year old CD player that skipped.

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
                      If i ever caught a theive i would first tie them up and blind fold them. Then i would drive about 100 miles or so and leave his hands tied and just dump his *** on the side of the road somewhere.

Or do what my friend did a while back he caught a theif. He tied his hands and feet and since he has a small trailer in his back yard he threw in a small pantry maybe like 3'X2' and everyday he would throw bugs in there. Like for example he went to the pet store and he baught some of those hissing roaches about 10 of them and he threw them in there with the guy. The next day he baught i belive 100 crickets and he threw them in there. The 3rd day he purchased a couple of of rats and threw them in there. 4th day he was let go about 60 miles from that house.
                      ...holy ****

either...
                      A) [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                      or
                      B) remind me never to go near that guy
                      1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

That blows, I had that happen once in front of my house, under a street light, at a relatively busy intersection. Bastards.

Maybe Scion is on to something here with the whole retractable-cover-over-the-stereo thing on the tC. No one will know what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:

...holy ****

either...
                          A) [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                          or
                          B) remind me never to go near that guy
                          </font>[/QUOTE]Thats what i taught at first but this is like a 35 year old man and i dont see why he would lie.

He said all the theive had to eat was some bread and warm water.

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:

tht bad ***. i would definatly do something like that. and i dont are if its true or not, still funny
                            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

brian the stereo sounds great. i just finished putting it in [img]tongue.gif[/img]

really though, lisa told me about it. thats rediculous. of all the crappy luck... i thought you had an aftermarket alarm system dont you? i guess that didnt help? either way. sorry to hear about your ****ty luck. my brother just put his old custom system (out of the deathmobile) in his girlfriend's cavilier.... otherwise he'd probably lat you have it free.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X