They made manual y87 packages right? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They made manual y87 packages right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They made manual y87 packages right?

I've never seen any but they made them right?

nope
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Originally posted by kamarozrule:
      nope
      really ?
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by kamarozrule:
        nope
        before you post misinformation, research it. :rolleyes:

the Manuals could have a Y87, they just got a limited diff 3.23 gear, instead of 3.42.

ask blue flame V6, he used to have a Y87 5 speed if i'm not mistaken.
        2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Originally posted by navyblue2000:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by kamarozrule:
          nope

the Manuals could have a Y87, they just got a limited diff 3.23 gear, instead of 3.42.

</font>[/QUOTE]ya i thought i read somewhere awhile ago they didnt make y87 m5s. . . sorry
          \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

they had to give the auto guys 3.42's to keep up with us manual guys lol

j/p guys

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
              they had to give the auto guys 3.42's to keep up with us manual guys lol

j/p guys
              [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
              www.turbov6camaro.com
              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

YES they M5 did have Y87 (14.4:1 steering ratio) and the LSD

Comment

Originally posted by navyblue2000:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by kamarozrule:
                  nope

</font>[/QUOTE]Yes they did and yes I do have one currently on my firebird. The Y87 gets LSD special steering rack and dual exhaust. I had both a 02 camaro and firebird with it. Not that common to find it because most 5spds are base models.
                  2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Originally posted by N0SFERATU:
                    are you going for the record on how many times Stefan will ban you?

Comment

i have a y87 m5 too. Are they rare? oooooh,, I feel so special now
                      - JT3<br />1998 Red V6 Camaro Y87 Y3F - J.E.T. Chip Stage II - Clear Parking Lights - Removed Grill - K&N - Whisper Lid - !FRA MOD - MAF Screen Removed - Pro 5.0 - Pacesetter Headers - Magnaflow Catback - 32mm Front Swaybar - And A System(bump bump)

Comment

Hey N0SFERATU, You forgot to put in your signature that you are infact driving a Neon. It's not a Dodge SRT-4, it's a Dodge NEON SRT-4.

And yes, that package is rare on V6's. I was looking to get one when I was first researching V6 Fbod's.
                        2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by N0SFERATU:
                          are you going for the record on how many times Stefan will ban you? </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                          -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X