X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerriko:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Besides, I don't give you f*cking breaks. You give no one else a f*cking break so why do you deserve any? Of course, I would except you to lower yourself to trashing my car instead of staying on topic.
    you're the one who went off topic first. Who the **** talkes **** about someone's spelling in a debate on the internet?

But I think you will be surprised come this November. Not everyone is going to vote the same as the state of Texas.
    I think come november you're going to realize that just because you feel one way about the president doesnt mean thats how the majority feels
    </font>[/QUOTE]Sorry, if I measure one's intelligence by their gramatical skills. That's where I drew the connection between Hawgs and Pres Bush. You know, they're not the playing with a full deck.
    [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]You misspelled grammatical Jerriko. Thanks!

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hawgs:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jerriko:
      and then there are the people who aren't that much older but who try and act like they're leaps and bounds older, more mature, and better educate then everyone else and must alert everyone to the consiracies of the government and how they're all out to get us.

November isnt that far away... I cannot wait until Bush wins for more years and you Bush haters/liberals/democraps can eat all of your words because there will be nothing you can do about it.
      Well, at least you and Bush have something in common. Neither of you can spell. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]I left out one letter on that entire post made right after I got out of bed this morning at 7AM. It was merely a single typo where I left "P" out of conspiracies. Give me a f*cking break... you drive a third gen with a 3.4 for gods sake. At least your car and Kerry have something in common, they're both ugly as sin and slow as f*ck. </font>[/QUOTE]Actually, there are several gramatical errors in your statement:
      -educate should be past tense
      -you caught the mispelling of conspiracies
      -you used the word 'for' instead of 'four'
      </font>[/QUOTE]You misspelled misspelling.
      <a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/New/IMG_0085.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Black 2002 Camaro M5</a>-SS takeoff muffler, B&M Ripper, K&N Filter, 35/20% tint, Infinity speakers, Viper alarm, perpetually breaking clutch return spring mod. 15.49@90.15<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/P14.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">Pewter 2002 Firebird M5 (Dad\'s Car)</a>

Comment

You misspelled grammatical Jerriko. Thanks!
        You misspelled misspelling.
        owned
        RedlineVSix

Comment

He misspelled grammatical there too. I guess he really doesn't know how to spell grammatical... its happened twice. Quite sad.

Comment

Clinton was impeached - which is merely a vote (partisan of course) in the House.
            He was NOT found guilty of lying, obstruction of justice or purgery.
            He said to a grand jury he didnt have sex with Monica... then he told the independent investigation it depends on what the definition of "sex" is.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by maxcamaro:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
              Most of the people on this site are Republican.
              prove it...how do you know its just not half democrat half republican and there just a bunch of anti kerry dems? </font>[/QUOTE]Because when you've been on F-Body sites for a few years you notice (its kind of hard not to) that 90% of owners of polluting, gas guzzling, loud and obnoxious muscle cars are conservative. Most conservatives vote Republican.

It also has to do with age. F-Bodies, particularly V6 F-Bodies, appeal to males in the ages of 16-25, which constitutes the bulk of our population. Males that age are not educated enough to see through Bush's lies and they don't understand the concept that a needless war must be paid for. Instead, they just cheer when Bush announces more plans to spend, spend, spend on high-tech weapons and "really cool" spy equipment that can monitor everything you say INSIDE your home from some government van parked down the street. They are also so nieve that they believe you can hunt terrorists down and eventually wipe them all out. They don't understand the concept that terrorists are just like rebellious teenagers... the harder you push, the harder they fight back. When you kill one, two take his place. We can't win this "war", but there are alternatives to fighting--or rather, smarter ways to fight. Bush's plan calls for wiping out all havens for terrorists... well, there are about a dozen other Middle Eastern and North African countries that are known to harbor terrorists. Syria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Tunisia, all of the formerly Soviet republics... what does he plan to do, conquer all of these countries one after another, until terrorists have no place left to hide? We can't even maintain control in Iraq, which is a small country. We've "liberated" them, yet that country is on the verge of civil war. How does Bush plan on taking on the entire Middle East?
              </font>[/QUOTE]ok you have a point...on the "that 90% of owners of polluting, gas guzzling, loud and obnoxious muscle cars are conservative. Most conservatives vote Republican."
              Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                He misspelled grammatical there too. I guess he really doesn't know how to spell grammatical... its happened twice. Quite sad.
                Right, like I can't sarcastically mispell words while b*tching at you. Like no one has ever done that before. :rolleyes: I just think its sad that it took anyone that long to notice.

Comment

Right, like I can't sarcastically mispell words while b*tching at you. Like no one has ever done that before. :rolleyes: I just think its sad that it took anyone that long to notice. </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] likely excuse.

[edit:] You misspelled misspell again. You really shouldn't rip on how people spell again... it just keeps bitting you in the as*. You're quite slow.

[ September 27, 2004, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: hawgs ]

Comment

Yes, he's a retard because he made a spelling mistake, that means people voting for Kerry are stupid. :rolleyes:
                    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by Skapimp:
                      Yes, he's a retard because he made a spelling mistake, that means people voting for Kerry are stupid. :rolleyes:
                      Well... that is Jerriko's logic.

Comment

Only a week left to register to vote if you havn't yet
                        <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X