X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOTE

Bush or Kerry or Undecided
    Just interested in what the demographic of other fbody owners will show.
    BUSH
    75.00%
    KERRY
    25.00%
    UNDECIDED
    0.00%

if i remember correctly, that last poll showed that Bush was the favorite at the time. lets see who wins this poll [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Bush 75% Kerry 12%.....kinda how I figure this will turn out in the end.
      <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

give it some time. i think it will even out a little in the next few days. [img]smile.gif[/img]
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I'm equally unthrilled with both of them. Since Washington is one of the most liberal states in the nation, kerry's a lock thus my vote is a waste. Probably give Nader a sympathy vote
          <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

BUSH BIATCH
            RedlineVSix

Comment

yeah i kinda figured it would be lopsided.

(side note)
              I went to the gun range earlier today and on all the cars their were bush stickers. Not suprising true but there were like 14 or 15 cars i'd say and there were only 3 cars that didn't have bush stickers.

Comment

One thing I don't like about bush is the patriot act... it is rational to put out a piece of legislation to protect america from terrorism, but **** like detention of people without charging them with anything and detention with no time limits is really f*cked up. Also he created some restrictions on 1-st ammendment... witch hunts (aka "terrorist" hunts) and other bs... otherwise nothing's really too bad. If he fixes this, he's good to go.. and yeh, he needs to chill out on foreign policy.

kerry got some f*cked up history though...

Comment

Kerry only has f*cked up history cuz Bush made half of it up
                  Kerry all the way
                  but then again, I just really dislike Bush, not a huge fan of Kerry.
                  It's really more of a not-Bush vote.
                  It will be a pleasure to have my first vote ever be against someone that I can't stand.
                  millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Kerry isnt anti-gun...
                    He did make a rather assinine comment about the assault weapon ban...

Kerry has ****ed up history?
                    Like doing coke in college? who ****ing cares about his OR Bush's history?

The problem I have is both guys are making it way too much about the past...

Ive seen both of their ideas for the futurethough, and I do think kerry is much more on the money than bush

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                      BUSH BIATCH
                      I agree. Bush is a beeatch, a sniveling whore screwing the American people for that almighty dollar.

But then again, that reflects the intelligence of the American people who elected him.
                      2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Originally posted by ka50:
                        One thing I don't like about bush is the patriot act... it is rational to put out a piece of legislation to protect america from terrorism, but **** like detention of people without charging them with anything and detention with no time limits is really f*cked up. Also he created some restrictions on 1-st ammendment... witch hunts (aka "terrorist" hunts) and other bs... otherwise nothing's really too bad. If he fixes this, he's good to go.. and yeh, he needs to chill out on foreign policy.
                        if you're not doing anything wrong, you don't have to worry about it. personally, i think it's better if a suspected terrorist is thrown in jail. better to take precautions now than to have something blow up later.
                        \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

Originally posted by skorpion317:
                          if you're not doing anything wrong, you don't have to worry about it. personally, i think it's better if a suspected terrorist is thrown in jail. better to take precautions now than to have something blow up later.
                          i HATE that argument. you'll say that until you're a suspected terrorist, even if it's just a case of mistaken identity. imagine what a PITA it would be and the embarassment you would suffer if you were detained for only one day and were being interrogated on something you literally know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:
                            Kerry isnt anti-gun...
                            Ive seen both of their ideas for the futurethough, and I do think kerry is much more on the money than bush
                            Both have budget plans in the trillions. The deficit is going to keep rising either way.

While typing this I heard a NRA commercial directed towards Kerry. It said he voted 100% yes for all gun bans. He voted with PITA to ban all hunting with guns. It was kind of funny too. "John Kerry isn't a hunter, he just plays one on tv."
                            1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by Th3 RiCk:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:
                              Kerry isnt anti-gun...
                              Both have budget plans in the trillions. The deficit is going to keep rising either way.

While typing this I heard a NRA commercial directed towards Kerry. It said he voted 100% yes for all gun bans. He voted with PITA to ban all hunting with guns. It was kind of funny too. "John Kerry isn't a hunter, he just plays one on tv."
                              </font>[/QUOTE]NRA ads are SOOO reliable.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X