No announcement yet.

Pimp my Ride [rant]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PMR is a bunch of crap. it's all ghetto-rats and wiggers who want "bling-bling" style. the WCC team comes up with some of the most ridiculous ideas ever. who the hell needs a coffee machine in their car? especially a muscle car?

also, the fact that they don't touch the engine (other than some basic maintenance) bothers me. they give the car "looks" (not good looks, IMO, but they are appearance mods), but nothing to back it up with.
    \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

i'll just say this, STAY THE FARK AWAY FOM MY CAR. its s fine without a waterfall in it
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
        i'll just say this, STAY THE FARK AWAY FOM MY CAR. its s fine without a waterfall in it
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

My thoughts exactly. Last night when they had the TA was the first time I actually sat there and watched the show, and it was a crushing disappointment. The only people who need an expresso machine in their cars are traveling salespeople in a Ford Taurus or truck drivers. But then again, if you're too f*cking lazy to walk your a$$ into a convenience store and buy it, you don't deserve any coffee!

I mean really, what's next? Roasting marshmallows off the green flamethrower exhaust?
        2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Pmr is horrible to an extent, But what i from a few people is that the guys at west coast customs do the show as a joke to see how much dumb **** they can do to a car and people will still like it becuase the peoples cars they fix up dont know ****. Overhaulin is the best show, The 63 corvette they did made me do dirty things to the chair, I heard in one of the upcoming shows they are gonna do a 80's model camaro.
          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X