No announcement yet.

owned by a goat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you all laugh now but one day when u r at a petting zoo you all will find out the true dangers of this crazy beast. lol, i wasnt really doing anything to that one that i can remember. I get the last laugh though everytime i use elmers glue. Kinda mean but oh well. ill prob go get it checked out tommorow. I shoulda today but i had some females come over and had to prioritize my time :D if you know what i mean. But it still ****ing hurts now that they left...
    !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

Originally posted by ellik:
      then put that burny red stuff on it..... anybody know what Im talking about, the stuff
      mercurochrome i believe. i have used it. i think its a pretty good product (the burning is probably the alcohol used a solvent).

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip McCaffrey:
        i wasnt really doing anything to that one that i can remember.
        too much alcohol
        Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

LOL that looks like that sux, sorry to see that man, Talking about hicks tho... apparently you havent been over here in Avondale, This place is hick city. Everything here smells like **** because of all the damn dairy farms
          -Chris<br />2001 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Current Mods: NOS Dry Kit and a few others<br />N/A: 15.5@88.9MPH<br />N2O: ??? <br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/jtusa69888\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/jtusa69888</a>

Comment

i believe they call that a priority 3 at grants farm (st louis people understand)

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by fbirdgt01:
              i have 2 goats back at my parents house and they have never bitten anyone. this is the funniest thing i've read all day.... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] there has to be something he's not telling us. He was probably milking it!!! ;) j/k bud sorry you got hurt.

*EDIT* a song came to mind... some of you may remember it...

"You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, let's do it like they do on the discovery channel!!" [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] j/k
              He was milking it. The problem with that is it was a male goat...... [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

But seriously, I bet it does hurt like a b*tch. I can't relate much though. The only thing that ever bit me was a brown recluse, which btw also hurts like a b*tch.
              2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

can I get a closer look?
                94 3.4L A4 white t-tops<br />moroso cai<br />3\"hi-flow pacestter exhaust<br />b&m shift kit<br />catco cat<br />01 T/A rear w/ 3.73\'s and posi<br />1 pc aluminum ds<br />blacked out signals

Comment

Am I the only one who expected a story about a GTO wamping one of our members?

I must say the being owned by a goat (four legged devil beast) is funny. My parents have a couple and they always try to hit me. I even shot one with a pellet gun while in charge mod and he did nothing.
                  White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X