owned by a goat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owned by a goat...

my sister has this goat for her high school project and when we went to feed it one of the other goats bit the **** outta my hand. It dont look that bad but it hurts like a mother ****er...

DAMN THE GOAT!

it dont look that bad but it hurts like a *****...

My finger
    !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

go to the doctor dude... goat could be sick.

Comment

Hes right go to the doctor.
      -Darin<br />1991 Red Firebird A4 (stock)<br />Alchol engineers some inject it we injest it.

Comment

that's a big picture.
        \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

Just put some peroxide on it.
          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Kick it!

Ouch that must suck :(

Comment

Anyone else wonder why they are strangely compelled to look at a picture of what they know could possibly be a mangled body part??
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/tobescamaro02\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/tobescamaro02</a><br /><br />2002 camaro 3.8 Stock with 3.42\'s.

Comment

soak it in peroxide... then put that burny red stuff on it..... anybody know what Im talking about, the stuff that your grandparents had since like the 50's (outlawed in the 60's) that you kind of paint onto your cuts and it burns like a *****.

That stuff should kill about anything, except maybe if it was a rabid goat.....

oh, and sheep&gt;goats!! [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
                \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Iodine?

My grandpa had it in his military first aid kit [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Iodine? was that all it was? My dad has a bottle of that stuff but the name of it seriously takes up two lines on the label.

Comment

ummm every reaction has an opposite reaction... so what was you doing to the goat?
                      www.turbov6camaro.com
                      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

lol, just petting the damn thing. My sister said ohh pet this goat and im like whatever because my girl was there and i didnt want to look like i was afaid of the goat and they damn thing nabbed me...
                        !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

Am I the only one still puzzled by why your sister has a Goat?

maybe its just an AZ thing... But I think I have seen more sharks, killer whales, dolpins,(yeah I had a 2 year pass to seaworld) and llamas in my life then goats. A goat is not a common thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                            Am I the only one still puzzled by why your sister has a Goat?

maybe its just an AZ thing... But I think I have seen more sharks, killer whales, dolpins,(yeah I had a 2 year pass to seaworld) and llamas in my life then goats. A goat is not a common thing.
                            You must not get out of the city much. Goats are much more common than killer wales and llamas in most of the U.S.

Actually, werent they sacrificing goats in Florida not too long ago? Thought I saw something about that in the news.

Comment

Originally posted by ellik:
                              You must not get out of the city much. Goats are much more common than killer wales and llamas in most of the U.S.

Actually, werent they sacrificing goats in Florida not too long ago? Thought I saw something about that in the news.
                              I do go into some boondock areas... ever see where dragstrips and course that allow autocrossing and roadracing are at? I saw the llamas in Peru. Actually been in 5 bahama, central and south american countries in the last 2-3 years, and never saw a goat, saw chickens, llamas, totoises, even a real life chiwowow(sp?) in Mexico.

But no goats... I stayed at a friends farm in Georgia, they had sheep, cows, Jacka$$es, horses, but no goats.

I think only times I ever say a goat was at the 1-2 petting zoos I have been to in my life. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X