X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domesticv6.com is no more

I got this email this morning. . .
    This message is a mass E-mail to all registered users at
    Domesticv6.com. Over the last few months the forum has dwindled to practically a
    halt. The administrators have felt that having a site solely dedicated to
    V6 Performance has not been successful in attracting a large,
    tight-knit community. Because of this, Domesticv6.com is temporarily shutting
    down for a few days as it will assume a new name, new domain, and cover
    a variety of topics ranging from topics like cars, computers, rant,
    destruction derby, NWS, and other various topics. The new name will be
    http://www.theouthouse.com/

We hope no one is disappointed as we hope to regenerate this site to a
    level it has yet to see. Be sure to tell all your friends about the
    OUT HOUSE!
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

okay...

Comment

Wasn't that another haven for members that we banned from this place? I guess all their members must have re-registered here under new names. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan:
        Wasn't that another haven for members that we banned from this place? I guess all their members must have re-registered here under new names. ;)
        Yep apparently you weren't banning enough members to keep them busy oh well. ;)
        ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

I was a moderator over there oh wait umm do do dod do---Scm slowly walks away, turns and runs
          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

I heard not all the members were banned, some just wanted to leave. I mean... thats just what I heard though...

Comment

What the heck is up with people and their spin-off websites?

Before you know it, everybody and their brother will have their own little message board on the web.

Not that I'd know, of course. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli:
                I heard not all the members were banned, some just wanted to leave. I mean... thats just what I heard though...
                mkay if you say so [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

hopefully hawgs will join 'em
                  2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                  Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by daxdie:
                    What the heck is up with people and their spin-off websites?

Before you know it, everybody and their brother will have their own little message board on the web.
                    Yeah, those Big Brother Nazis at FirebirdV6.com suck! Everyone should go over to The ULTIMATE underground V6 message board!

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Everyone should go over to The ULTIMATE underground V6 message board!
                      Holy Toledo! It's the Super-Secret Firebird/CamaroV6.com Veteran's Forum! It's like the Seven Cities of Cibola- many have heard the rumors of it's existence, but few have ever seen it!

Comment

dude that just messes with my head. it looks like this one, the admin. is that same as this one.....im going [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

That place really died after I stopped posting there [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D
                          2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Everyone should go over to The ULTIMATE underground V6 message board!

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                            [/QUOTE]

LMAO!
                            THERE'S ONLY 90 MEMBERS!!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

Comment

It wasn't ever meant to be a competitor to this site...

The intention of the site, was to have v6 enthusiusts, with a "younger" atmosphere. It had things like NWS section among other things.

It was never supposed to be the new V6 Performance source. The owner was a member here and over there.

Its like fuelslut.net... not trying to be the only tech database of the internet, but a car enthusiust site for people to hangout.

Looks like it didn't work out with v6 enthusiusts, hence expanding the amount of people coming and renaming it theouthouse.

No offense stefan, but some success of other sites is hurt by you. I have seen lots of people on other boards type... "I won't get banned from www.firebirdv6.com for being here will I?"

Think of it as the difference between the lounge here and at www.ls1.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X