• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[/qb][/QUOTE]hehe, bastard! lol [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    I thought you liked chorizo [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

dont we all need some chorizo in our lives [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Cheese Whiz & anything... Need to eat more vegetables? - add cheese whiz! Need to eat more carbs? - add cheese wiz! Need something to go with those plain chips? - (you get the point...) Not only that, but with all that cheese, you cut down on Toliet Paper costs! :D

Otherwise, instant salads, Top Ramen, Spagetti, microwavable anything, burritos, pizzas, baked potatoes, quesadillas, instant rice, get those family size econo packs of meat at the store...

Comment

get some shredded cheese and some tortillas. heat up the stove ith a big pan and a little bit of oil or spray or something. fold the tortilla in half, and fill it with cheese and cook it in the pan. add any kind of cheap spices or a little chicken or beef. but remember to flip it... it sucks when one side is nice and cooked, but the other is still cold. and don't overcook either. just keep it on the stove until the cheese is mostly melted.
        1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
          get some shredded cheese and some tortillas. heat up the stove ith a big pan and a little bit of oil or spray or something. fold the tortilla in half, and fill it with cheese and cook it in the pan. add any kind of cheap spices or a little chicken or beef. but remember to flip it... it sucks when one side is nice and cooked, but the other is still cold. and don't overcook either. just keep it on the stove until the cheese is mostly melted.
          Isnt this called a quesadilla? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac nino:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by pontiac nino:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
            Corn dogs, chicken, taquitos, and the easiest of all, chili dogs.
            You want something fast.. just put some hot dogs in the microwave, some chili on the stove, you have dinner in &lt; 5 minutes.
            5 MINUTES! But I want it NOW! :( </font>[/QUOTE]Damn, sounds like my ex..
            "I want it now, give it to me now!"
            That's how you get a ****in pregnancy scare right there, ladies and gentlemen. When she wants it now, do yourself a favor and take the time to get some protection [img]smile.gif[/img]
            </font>[/QUOTE]hehe, bastard! lol [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            I thought you liked chorizo [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
            </font>[/QUOTE]Only your sausage ;) [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img]
            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68:
              -Hotels/motels. This one has to be done carefully and in moderation. Some specfic hotel locations within chains such as Residence Inn offer free dinner/happy hour-type buffets and frequently free breakfasts (usually continental, sometimes hot food). As long as you act and look like you are a hotel guest, you can blend in and get the free buffet. You can't graze too much or stop by the same place too often or they'll catch on.
              This is a good one... me and my girl stop by this one place offers a free breakfast, including waffles you make yourself.

hmm... fresh waffles...

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Everglades W68:
                -Hotels/motels. This one has to be done carefully and in moderation. Some specfic hotel locations within chains such as Residence Inn offer free dinner/happy hour-type buffets and frequently free breakfasts (usually continental, sometimes hot food). As long as you act and look like you are a hotel guest, you can blend in and get the free buffet. You can't graze too much or stop by the same place too often or they'll catch on.
                This is a good one... me and my girl stop by this one place offers a free breakfast, including waffles you make yourself.

that made me hungry
                hmm... fresh waffles...
                </font>[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by j_downey50:
                  Isnt this called a quesadilla? ;) </font>[/QUOTE]yes. when i came up with this a little over a year ago, i realized it was already invented. i was pissed. but hey it's fast, easy, and good.
                  1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Burrito, Pizza, Grilled Salmon Fillet with lemon and veggies, Hot dogs, Lasagna, pancakes, Fried rice, thats pretty much it
                    \"Aren\'t you a little short for a stormtrooper?\" <br />~~Star Wars<br /><a href=\"http://Community.webshots.com/user/orangebird01\" target=\"_blank\">Orange Bird01 </a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X