This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4thgenowner:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 94TeaL:
    $$$500 alternator????

WTF was it Platinum?
    Nope... normal costing alternator.

Rest labor... I think the average labor is like 3-4 hours. and best part is they get really hot because of their location adn go out a little early.

hell took me nearly 25 minutes to pull the battery out of it.

Working on this car makes installing longtubes on an lt1 look easy.
    </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] I picked one up at Autozone for $45 and replaced it in less than 20 minutes!
    </font>[/QUOTE]on a DOHC?????
    The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

You didn't change it in a DOHC in 20 minutes... WE are talking about a 3.4L dohc, FWD car from early to mid 90s...

Same thing with my dad's car, ran like a top no problems then the timing belt snapped at 50k and valves jammed into pistons!

Comment

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I feel like an ***. $500 for a DOHC 3.4's alternator replacement??? Holy ****. Sorry for not paying much attention. :(
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

wtf is zaino
          1995 black firebird,t-tops,3.4L M5 Comp cam,gutted cat,Cold Air,80 series flowmaster,limited slip rear end with 3.42 gear, Hurst Billet Plus, 17\" American Racin Torq Thrust II

Comment

Originally posted by Fear_Factor:
            wtf is zaino
            Zaino is the best car wax known to man.
            1997 Camaro 15.3@91 with a 2.35 60ft-B&M Ripper, SLP Knob, SLP CAI, LT1 DS, EBC Pads. 1994 Camaro(Sadly Sold)-Hi flow cat, custom flowmaster american thunder cat back, KN FIPK, Accel wires, Plat plugs, 160 thermo, Fastchip, Pacesetters.

Comment

Only people with too much money use it [img]smile.gif[/img]
              New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Red94:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Red94:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
                Nice mods Red94! Almost up there with me :D
                hey what do you think i will be runnin with that setup? the wires and plugs arent it yet, i bokr some fingers, so i cant work to well, and i sent the ECu out today. so with everything will i be in the 15's? </font>[/QUOTE]Sent ECU to where? </font>[/QUOTE]yup sendin it out to fastchip </font>[/QUOTE]mail order tuned chip?
                New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by 94TeaL:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
                  Nice mods Red94! Almost up there with me :D
                  hey what do you think i will be runnin with that setup? the wires and plugs arent it yet, i bokr some fingers, so i cant work to well, and i sent the ECu out today. so with everything will i be in the 15's? </font>[/QUOTE]Sent ECU to where? </font>[/QUOTE]yup sendin it out to fastchip </font>[/QUOTE]mail order tuned chip? </font>[/QUOTE]Yes, you should check them out.
                  Performed miracles on my car, turned water into wine, 87 octane into 110 octane, I swear [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                  They can also custom tune it for you based on modifications like cam, heads, etc..
                  <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Whats a topic?
                    www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X