Anyone know a good/cheap internet service provider? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know a good/cheap internet service provider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they used to have blue light when k mart was open, now i dont think kmart is even open any more.

I used to have blu lite when it was free

Nah i didnt tap the neighbors line, i tapped into someones wireless connection.

Comment

I only know of one K-mart that actually shut down here, the rest are still up.

Hmm think I'll keep looking for alil more see what I can find.

this looks a little cheap.
      www.acheapisp.com
      ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Just search on the internet for your local discount dialup. Should be something like $5 / month available
        <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Hi,

We've had a great experience for the last couple of years with AT&T. (att.net)

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked 3800 V6:
            Just search on the internet for your local discount dialup. Should be something like $5 / month available
            List [img]smile.gif[/img]
            \"Aren\'t you a little short for a stormtrooper?\" <br />~~Star Wars<br /><a href=\"http://Community.webshots.com/user/orangebird01\" target=\"_blank\">Orange Bird01 </a>

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBird:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wicked 3800 V6:
              List [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] How the hell did you find that?

Thanks, kickass!
              ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac nino:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OrangeBird:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wicked 3800 V6:
                List [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] How the hell did you find that?

Thanks, kickass!
                </font>[/QUOTE]LOL i know vast amount of knowledge of useless junk and info...that and i googled it [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

Feeling lucky? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                \"Aren\'t you a little short for a stormtrooper?\" <br />~~Star Wars<br /><a href=\"http://Community.webshots.com/user/orangebird01\" target=\"_blank\">Orange Bird01 </a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X