• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drone51:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Skapimp:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hawgs:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Skapimp:
    I think God accidentally killed the wrong president.. he was probably going for bush.
    That is extremely tacky, you are horrible. You may not like him but you shouldn't wish for anyone to die. Would you like it if people wished for you to die? :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]I like how hawgs is giving me lessons on how to be tactful. **** off kid. I do wish Bush would die... if he gets re-elected, chances are he's bringing back the draft. I don't like what he's doing in Iraq, and he'd be better off dead than being president of this country. It's called an opinion, it's all fun and games until it contradicts yours.

It's bad to wish people are dead? I don't know... I thought the whole country wanted Sadam dead just a little while ago.
    </font>[/QUOTE]omg the draft good lord what will we all do?

god forbid you serve your country, you know do as your ansesters did which was die for this country. This country was not handed to us we did have to fight for it, maybe you need to take a history lesson to remind you. All of our freedoms are due to the men that have fought for this country all along. If your not willing to fight for the rights you have why dont you leave.

and to wish someone was dead. Grow the **** up good god your childish.
    </font>[/QUOTE]I'm not a punk but there's no way I'd go to Iraq. WWII is an exception when it comes to the draft. Vietnam and this BS, there ain't no way. And we may be young but my dad and uncles were in Vietnam and they know they were drafted cuz they were young, stupid, and easily influenced. They all said if they new back then what they know no about Vietnam they wouldn't have gone and if there was a draft now there's no way he'd send any of his kids.

Comment

^^^^ my father and all his friends went... all say the same thing. I'm dodging it... getting the hell out of the country. ^^^^
      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
        Love him or hate him, at least have some RESPECT and DIGNITY!
        Thank you 95Batmobile. At least someone with half a brain. Love him or hate him... he is still a HUMAN BEING on this Earth and was a great leader of this country, give him a bit of respect.

I hope that Bush does reinstate the draft so that 98V6 and Skapimp are the first drafted and they both get their heads blown off in Iraq... a happy day for sure. I will buy a bottle of Dom and celebrate away. You are both such f*cking low life peices of sh*t it amazes me.

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
          Love him or hate him, at least have some RESPECT and DIGNITY!
          Thank you 95Batmobile. At least someone with half a brain. Love him or hate him... he is still a HUMAN BEING on this Earth and was a great leader of this country, give him a bit of respect.

I hope that Bush does reinstate the draft so that 98V6 and Skapimp are the first drafted and they both get their heads blown off in Iraq... a happy day for sure. I will buy a bottle of Dom and celebrate away. You are both such f*cking low life peices of sh*t it amazes me.
          </font>[/QUOTE]ah well, when in doubt... just resort to personal attacks.

... actually, while Bush is drafting other people, I'll be on a tropical island sipping on the Dom you should've bought, but you're too busy getting it up the *** from a camel ****er for no reason.. since you being there is an absolute waste.... at least after the end of June when we're supposed to give it over to them.
          2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
          Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

If you didnt like him thats one thing, but how can you seriously say "I hated his alzheimers ***" I hope you never have to deal with anyone in your family afflicted with that disease and then some Jerk off says, damn I hate your grandfathers alzheimer's ***. You ****in idiot. You used to be able to put up a good fight, but you obviously have no class. I wouldent even take a **** on you.
            Ok, he directly caused 9/11 by training Bin Laden, he allowed AIDS to spread all through out the country without doing a damn thing about it, i mean sure when he was president things were decent but look at the long term implications of his office: plenty of reasons to hate his alzheimers having retarded ***. And yes, my grandmother died from alzheimers, thanks for your wellwishing though.

I hope that Bush does reinstate the draft so that 98V6 and Skapimp are the first drafted and they both get their heads blown off in Iraq... a happy day for sure. I will buy a bottle of Dom and celebrate away. You are both such f*cking low life peices of sh*t it amazes me
            Wow. So, why exactly would you be able to buy a bottle of Dom and celebrate if me and Ska were in Iraq getting our heads blown off? Typical conservative, it'll never happen to me... I'll be living in ****ing sweden if this happens so you can all go to hell.

Comment

Just because Reagan was a republican, 98v6, it doesn't mean you have to hate him.

"Reagan's admirers stretched far beyond convervatives. The extraordinarily popular president was liked even by Americans who opposed his policies and even when he made glaring mistakes. At one meeting, he failed to recognize his own secretary of housing and urban development, calling him 'Mr. Mayor.' On another occasion he proclaimed that vegetation caused 90 percent of all air pollution. He made so many missstatements that aides tried to keep him away from reporters.
              Democratic Representative Patricia Schroeder tagged Reagan the "teflon President" because none of his administration's mistakes, even his own errors and falsehoods, seemed to stick to him. His confidence and easygoing humor were a large part of his appeal, and, ignoring darker aspects of the nation's past, he presented a version of history that Americans could feel good about."

See, it's ok to like somebody who is a Republican even if you're a crazed liberal.
              <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

omg 98v6 thinks regan allowed AIDS to spread

hahahahahahhahahahah

hey dumbass unprotected sex causes AIDS to spread. Hrmm there is no cure so what should he have done? given everyone a condom? If everyone used condoms or wait just lazy *** dumb ****s we wouldnt need welfare.

98v6 you look dumber with every new post.

Comment

Nobody can bring back the episode of Stargate that I missed. Well, I guess I can watch the DVD but still!
                  www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X