Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our longest living president, 93 years old. Atleast he's no longer suffering
    yeah, at least we're no longer suffering too. I hated his alzheimer's ***...

Comment

Originally posted by 98v6:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Our longest living president, 93 years old. Atleast he's no longer suffering
      yeah, at least we're no longer suffering too. I hated his alzheimer's ***... </font>[/QUOTE]Yeah, since you were always around him.
      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

yeah, at least we're no longer suffering too. I hated his alzheimer's ***...
        Have some respect, he was the President of this nation, and THE most popular one since FDR. It's terrible that such a great man had to suffer from a terrible disease. You have NO class by making a comment like that. Obviously you're just an immature kid who has no clue as to the importance of the things that he did, like helping to end the Cold War. Go back to preschool where you belong, seriously.
        -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Couldn't have said it better Camarorulz
          <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> </b><br /><br />1998 Sport Metallic Gold Firebird A4:<br /><br />Whisper Lid, 5% Limo Tint, 30th Anniversary Side Stripes, 3\" Borla Catback Dual Exhaust, Man Fan Switch, SLP CAI<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/98goldbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/98goldbird</a>

Comment

Help bringing a end to the Cold War and making us laugh at the same time? Good man, good man.
            I'm only 17 and I have great respect for the man.
            -Bob-
            I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Skapimp:
              I think God accidentally killed the wrong president.. he was probably going for bush.
              That is extremely tacky, you are horrible. You may not like him but you shouldn't wish for anyone to die. Would you like it if people wished for you to die? :rolleyes:

Comment

yeah i'm going to have to concur... i don't really have anything nice to say about him so i stayed quiet.

too bad for the old timer and his family though- like some others have said, at least all involved have a little peace.

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Skapimp:
                  I think God accidentally killed the wrong president.. he was probably going for bush.
                  That is extremely tacky, you are horrible. You may not like him but you shouldn't wish for anyone to die. Would you like it if people wished for you to die? :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]I like how hawgs is giving me lessons on how to be tactful. **** off kid. I do wish Bush would die... if he gets re-elected, chances are he's bringing back the draft. I don't like what he's doing in Iraq, and he'd be better off dead than being president of this country. It's called an opinion, it's all fun and games until it contradicts yours.

It's bad to wish people are dead? I don't know... I thought the whole country wanted Sadam dead just a little while ago.
                  Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Our longest living president, 93 years old. Atleast he's no longer suffering
                    yeah, at least we're no longer suffering too. I hated his alzheimer's ***... </font>[/QUOTE]WOW thats the most inmature thing you have EVER said.

and you have done so much for this country right??????

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hawgs:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Skapimp:
                      That is extremely tacky, you are horrible. You may not like him but you shouldn't wish for anyone to die. Would you like it if people wished for you to die? :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]I like how hawgs is giving me lessons on how to be tactful. **** off kid. I do wish Bush would die... if he gets re-elected, chances are he's bringing back the draft. I don't like what he's doing in Iraq, and he'd be better off dead than being president of this country. It's called an opinion, it's all fun and games until it contradicts yours.

It's bad to wish people are dead? I don't know... I thought the whole country wanted Sadam dead just a little while ago.
                      </font>[/QUOTE]omg the draft good lord what will we all do?

god forbid you serve your country, you know do as your ansesters did which was die for this country. This country was not handed to us we did have to fight for it, maybe you need to take a history lesson to remind you. All of our freedoms are due to the men that have fought for this country all along. If your not willing to fight for the rights you have why dont you leave.

and to wish someone was dead. Grow the **** up good god your childish.

Comment

very sad, a very good man.
                        New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Its not a sad day that he died... he had alzhiemers for God's sake. His quality of life was nonexistant - if youve ever had a family member who suffered through this disease you'll know its a slow and painful death for the patient and its horrible on the family. Finally peace to another suffering family.
                          If half of you are as religious as you say you are you'll remember that he's now with God, why is that so sad?
                          When it comes to deaths, sadness is because we'll miss that person's company and we share the pain of a family that is close to us.
                          I really get annoyed when people start getting emotional about someone dying that they never knew. Princess Di, JFK Jr... its all the same, theyre in a better place and you never knew them so what are you going to miss? Besides, how is the World any different from 2 days ago now that Reagan has passed away?
                          None, he's in a better place than here - we can debate his presidency all day and we can exchange insults and exchange senseless plattitudes about how sad we are, but in reality nothing is different and an old man's and his family's sufferings have come to and end.

Comment

I'm not going to turn this thread into arguing for or against the draft.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

I'm not going to turn this thread into arguing for or against the draft.
                              Don't worry, somebody else will :rolleyes:
                              <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Without having to do an internet search...how many of you can even recall ONE of Reagan's accomplishments? He was in office for so many years yet, all you guys can say is "he helped end the cold war." Sorry -- but it took more than just America's President to end the Cold War. It's not like he woke up one day and said, "you know what, this whole iron curtain thing is for the birds. I think I'll knock it down today." It took diplomats and leaders from all over the world to support the move -- to drop arms. To end embargos.

Reagan was just like any other president -- he had his ups and downs. Remember Iran/Contra?? Good ol' Ollie North? He was just a man who wanted to do his best at being our nation's leader. And he did the best he could. IMO, he did alright. No better -- no worse than LBJ, Nixon, Carter, or any of his predecessors.
                                ~02 W68 Crow-Black Bird~<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dravensbird02\" target=\"_blank\">scratch n sniff</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X