No announcement yet.

Almost passed out doing legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get this... when I first started working out again after a while.. I was maybe a little light-headed, but fine for the most part. I did legs last.

After doing them... I felt REALLY sick, like I'd throw up, so I sat down... I was really really lightheaded and just staring ahead concentrating on not throwing up. While I was looking forward my vision just faded to black and I sat there out of my mind looking at black for 20 seconds feeling like I'd throw up. After my vision came back and I wasn't TOO sick I got up (and felt a sudden rush of sickness again) stumbled over to the padded floor, and layed there for 20 minutes. I really wonder what I looked like to the other people lol... like I was dying or something. If anyone had tried to talk to me during any of that they probably would have gotten the impression I had some kind of serious injury.

Moral of story: You work up slowly even if your muscles LOOK in shape (my cardio was shot)

For a few moments while my vision was black I was like "hey, this is kinda cool, I blacked out but I'm conscious" haha, I've never fainted so far! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
      been drinking a lot of milk lately? sounds like poor diet more than anything else...
      yea, not at all.

im incredibly healthy, eat great, and workout 6 days a week, 2 hours a day, lifting. id say that at least once a week i almost pass out working out due to strain. i push my self to the limit every time. several times i have almost thrown up.

i do remember reading that arnold schwartzenegger threw up at least once a week when he was in his prime lifting, from pushing himself so hard.

Comment

oh, and btw, i do chest back shoulders monday and thursday, arms tuesday and friday, and legs wed. and sat. legs ARE the hardest day, i am the most fatigued after that. legs kill me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X