No announcement yet.

Almost passed out doing legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get this... when I first started working out again after a while.. I was maybe a little light-headed, but fine for the most part. I did legs last.

After doing them... I felt REALLY sick, like I'd throw up, so I sat down... I was really really lightheaded and just staring ahead concentrating on not throwing up. While I was looking forward my vision just faded to black and I sat there out of my mind looking at black for 20 seconds feeling like I'd throw up. After my vision came back and I wasn't TOO sick I got up (and felt a sudden rush of sickness again) stumbled over to the padded floor, and layed there for 20 minutes. I really wonder what I looked like to the other people lol... like I was dying or something. If anyone had tried to talk to me during any of that they probably would have gotten the impression I had some kind of serious injury.

Moral of story: You work up slowly even if your muscles LOOK in shape (my cardio was shot)

For a few moments while my vision was black I was like "hey, this is kinda cool, I blacked out but I'm conscious" haha, I've never fainted so far! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
      been drinking a lot of milk lately? sounds like poor diet more than anything else...
      yea, not at all.

im incredibly healthy, eat great, and workout 6 days a week, 2 hours a day, lifting. id say that at least once a week i almost pass out working out due to strain. i push my self to the limit every time. several times i have almost thrown up.

i do remember reading that arnold schwartzenegger threw up at least once a week when he was in his prime lifting, from pushing himself so hard.

Comment

oh, and btw, i do chest back shoulders monday and thursday, arms tuesday and friday, and legs wed. and sat. legs ARE the hardest day, i am the most fatigued after that. legs kill me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          5 days ago
        • ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          3 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X