got my FIRST ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my FIRST ticket

i was driving down this somewhat under construction one lane road and the speed limit was 40 but they was no one there so i was doing about 65 when the lane changes into a 2 lane road and then theres a school zone ahead well i slow down and get to 25 as i enter the school zone and am rolling at about 23 through it when i look up in my rear view and there he is. i didnt know how long he'd been there but i had really wished i had my radar on.... i got out of the school zone and hit 40 when i thought i was home free... nope he turned on his lights and i pulled into a nieghborhood and it turns out i park right in front of my best friends house!!!! so ya i got 65 in a 40 and no front lisence plate!!! it sucks big dick.... but whatever
    2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Congrats!
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98:
      Congrats!
      [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

I wouldn't be speeding in a construction anywhere close to a school zone at all
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

4 times stopped, 0 tickets... having a cop for a dad has some great advantages...

Sucks... don't fines double in construction zones? And isn't 25 over a felony? WEll, it is here, I don't know about Texas...
        1998 Firebird<br />V6 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1</a>

Comment

Congradulations!
          99 WS6
          13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
          tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Yeah, you're going to find that the louder/better looking your car is, the more cops will want to pull you over. (Isn't this the first day you've had your exhaust?)

Gotta really watch yourself on the road now. ;)
            1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

Technically, the school zone ends when you actually see the backside of the other school zone sign that begins on the lane for the oncoming motorists approaching you. Get it?

This tactic pretty much gives any anal cop a technical excuse to pull you over. Remember this my friend!

Sorry about your luck however. :(
              Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

From the way he explained it, I think the ticket was for the construction zone, not the school zone?
                1998 Firebird<br />V6 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1</a>

Comment

dont think 25 over is a felony. just got one for 87 in a 55 this month. Even saw him on the side of the road too about a quarter mile down the road.

Although the ticket is pretty expensive. $200+
                  :eek:
                  1995 3.4L M5 126k. Not stock, but still not fast.
                  2000 Camaro SS M6 85k.

Comment

In any zone, slow the 'F' down. That's why we get posts like these.
                    Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Actually sounds worse than it is. The avg (average of 8-9pm on a weeknight) speed on GA400 (north Atlanta) reported by the news crews around here is 83mph. The highway is 8 lanes and a straight shot for approximately 6-7 miles.

I was actually cruising comfortably with traffic behind a Honda Minivan and Ford Taurus.

Just posted to try and ease Blake's depression on his first and let him know that these things happen.
                      1995 3.4L M5 126k. Not stock, but still not fast.
                      2000 Camaro SS M6 85k.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 3.8:
                        Yeah, you're going to find that the louder/better looking your car is, the more cops will want to pull you over. (Isn't this the first day you've had your exhaust?)

Gotta really watch yourself on the road now. ;)
                        ya it is the second day now but that was the first lol. anyways no it was wierd cuz it wasnt a construction zone but had construction it it. and i was relativly far from the school zone when he saw me speeding. he just rode me *** to see if i did anything else wrong. he was a nice guy and told that he radared me at 64 in a 40 but wrote down on the ticket 65!!!! so now i cant go to defensive driving :( . so instead im going to do this something education thing where im on probation for a few months and if i dont get another ticket then im freeee. but the cop said he would have let me off but 64 over is a lttle TO much
                        2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Originally posted by J. Henley 17:
                          4 times stopped, 0 tickets... having a cop for a dad has some great advantages...
                          [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

ouuuch that sux its okay i ve gotten 2 tickets (one seatbelt) and 2 warnings and been pulled over 11 times so you got some catching up
                            - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

The cops are always "nice" when they are writing you a ticket... lol It's reversed psychology..
                              2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                              1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                              2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                              2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                              2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X