No announcement yet.

got my FIRST ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first guy stopped me doing 70 in a 55... he didn't write me a ticket, but he was still being a dick... and he was the only one who immediately called my dad...
    1998 Firebird<br />V6 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1</a>

Comment

i understand ur probation thingy!! i got it 2 months after i was 16 for 6 months, got it again last march/april ish in the maro for a year, i am almost home free, hope i make it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

hahahaha i hope u do to. ya the cop was cool but i was like dude! stop being so nice your writting me a 300 dollar ticket!
        2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Hope you know that 25 over in the state of texas is a feloney [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5</a> <br />pacesetter hi-flo cat, slp loudmouth 2 w/3.5 slash tips<br />Springtech lowering springs 1.75 drop<br />Hurst sts w/ short-throw stick<br />Not yet installed-pacesetter headers<br />Zexel-torson lsd<br />3.73\'s

Comment

you might be able to get it whiped clean thats how my first ticket went i took a class taht i had to pay for and never went to my insurance so i dint pay more there
            - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

read my other post and youll see y i cant do that
              2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Originally posted by J. Henley 17:
                4 times stopped, 0 tickets... having a cop for a dad has some great advantages...

Sucks... don't fines double in construction zones? And isn't 25 over a felony? WEll, it is here, I don't know about Texas...
                Damn glad I don't live in the state of texas I would already be at 3 felonies.

O and I never get the nice cop that is gonna write me the ticket they are usually yelling at me calling me stupid. Only one of those was for 25+ over and ya I deserved to be yelled at for that one.
                2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

I got pulled over for nearly 5 times the speed limit... good old 118 in a 25.

I was let off too.

(my buddy was actually on the phone with the police, some crazy drunk guy was chasing us flashing a gun... I tried to lose him in residential and a cop going to work tried pulled me over... then he called in our plates and they told him how we were just on the phone with the police.. actually still were... and he arrested the guy behind us. It's nice to have police save your ***)
                  2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                  Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

ho,ly **** id be otta there too!! like this one time me n my frirnds were chilling at this dudes apartment outside having a cig but all the sudden this NAKED GUY runs upstairs with his hands over his crotch yelling im gunna kill u!!! and we were like ok let **** this dude up he's on somethinG. and when we started walking forward he pulled a knife from under his crotch and ill tell u what he had to had cut it cuz he had it close and it was a big butcher knife. so we were like **** that and ran inside and called the cops. 4 cops tackeled him AFTER a dog had taken him down lol. they tood us later he was on PCP or LSD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X