No announcement yet.

bonsai kitten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if a few animals get tortured to save my freedom of speech... well worth it.

:runs away from Shirl:
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl:
      It promotes cruelty to animals. It is NOT legal to torture an animal or human. Do you understand, or do I have to spell it out for you ... [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
      Give me a break. It doesn't promote anything any more than a movie or video game.

Who ever said it was legal or right to do what the joke says? Nobody! Because it's fake!!

There is a solution for the prudes that have such a problem with this site: Close the window! Click that little X and it all goes away. Then you can go back to your fairy tale life where everone agrees with everything you say.

Until then, quit trying to force your views of the world on everyone else.
      Matt
      1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
      Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Ok, ok,,, "free-speechers"... I want each of you in an airtight sealed jar right now, so that I can crazy glue your butthole and stick a tube in you for water and food. I don't wanna hear any complaints either. [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Ok, ok,,, "free-speechers"... I want each of you in an airtight sealed jar right now, so that I can crazy glue your butthole and stick a tube in you for water and food.
          The only thing is, I don't give a damn if you say that, because it's not real. That's what you seem to be having a problem realizing.
          Matt
          1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
          Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Ok, so go bonsai yourself then already. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Ok, ok,,, "free-speechers"... I want each of you in an airtight sealed jar right now, so that I can crazy glue your butthole and stick a tube in you for water and food. I don't wanna hear any complaints either. [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
              Go ahead, I'll give you my pictures, and you can photoshop it... just like bonsai kitten.
              2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
              Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Send it to them... that would be funny as hell.
                2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

First off, it's a complete Photoshop hack. I saw this the first time I went to the site years ago and laughed at how funny and twisted it was.

I admire the artistic skills it took to take a normal picture of a kitten and manipulate it to the point where it's convinced many people that there's really a kitten inside a jar. The UFO nuts could really learn something from this artist when doing their picture fakes.

Agree with camaro_speedemon - without anything like this site, people will do, and have done, much worse to their animals. My GF is in school now for veterinary tech, and the some of the stories that her teachers bring from their clinics about abused animals have been truly shocking.

-Jeff
                  Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
                  Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

phew...wipes sweat off brow. im glad to hear that was a joke. ive been officially had, but dang. huh, i think the meow in the beginning of entering the site was just to increase the cruelty feeling.

I just get the most creeped out, by this because im super clostrophobic. i mean, to be put in a box and fed and stuff, i would hope someone fed me poison.

oh this made me the most sick.

From Alan K. McSween <mcsween@picbell.net> Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001

Dear Bonsai Kitty...

I've had my Bonsai Kitty for 6 weeks now and I couldn't be a more satisfied customer. I have had two dinner parties since receiving my "B-Kitty" and have proudly featured it as the centerpiece on my dinner table! It is just amazing how I have become the envy of all my friends and associates! I do have a couple of Kitty-care tips to share but I did not see a spot on your website where I could post them, so I am just going to include them here so you can post them whenever you get around to creating your "Bonsai-Kitty Kare Korner" section.

Tip 1. Unwelcome Nocturnal Mewing
                    This seems to happen more and more as your B-Kitty gets older and the best way I have found to deal with this little problem is to drape the Kitty-Jar with two heavy, thick moving blankets just around sundown. I'm pretty sure that the darkness calms the B-Kitty and lulls it into a peaceful night of slumber.

Tip 2. Fogging in the Kitty-Jar
                    This happens when you keep the ambient room temperature too low for your Bonsai-Kitty. I've been keeping the thermostat at about 97 degrees F. in the room where I keep my B-Kitty and I think the problem is pretty much licked now.

Tip 3. Clawing Sounds.
                    These little noises may be cute but they can be distracting while discussing the latest DotCom failures over dinner. I solved this problem by applying a little petroleum jelly on the end of a slightly bent coat hanger and, while inserting it throught the 1/4 inch air hole, apply a dab or two to the inside of the Kitty-Jar just under the Kitty's little foot pads! Works like a charm!

Thank you again Bonsai-Kitty for all of the delightful conversations that have been sparked by my new B-Kitty. My mother-in-law seemed very envious (and her birthday is just around the corner), so be expecting a new order from me soon! Thanks again for a wonderful product! Sincerely, Alan K. McSween

sorry for the long quote, but yikes the scratching...(almost pukes) yeaukky.

the people that made this probably enjoy watching movies "the SAW". which I walked out of after the chick started stabbing that dude for the key.
                    call me wimpy or whatever, but I walked out, washed my face and went to watch "Sharktale" instead.

I'm not scared of dying, just the way I die.

anyway I am relieved. that this is a joke.
                    96 Camaro 3.8 A4 Basemodel: 8 mm wires, Shift Kit, Hollowed <br />Cat(o2 sims), RKSport exhaust, IAT 5.6K resistor, Home Depot CAI<br />&gt;&gt;&gt;15.375 @ 89.27&lt;&lt;&lt;NEW BEST TIME <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491</a>

Comment

The healing process was long and painful and the hospital costs soon exceeded the limits of our insurance coverage and became a financial burden. When she graduated, it quickly became clear it wasn't going to be any easier for her to find employment than it was going to be for her to attract a husband. She finally found work at Disneyland, as the greeter for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, but only after having her left leg amputated at the knee. (Another expensive consequence of this tragedy. We had to go all the way to Laos to find a "doctor" who was willing to amputate a healthy limb attached to a teenage girl. Then complications set in, the hospital bill went through the roof and our hapless child had to work off her treatment bills at a local brothel. It was a trying 16 months for us all.)

wow, read the questbook. its so retarded. anyway.
                      96 Camaro 3.8 A4 Basemodel: 8 mm wires, Shift Kit, Hollowed <br />Cat(o2 sims), RKSport exhaust, IAT 5.6K resistor, Home Depot CAI<br />&gt;&gt;&gt;15.375 @ 89.27&lt;&lt;&lt;NEW BEST TIME <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491</a>

Comment

would like to create a living model of a kitten for use in my biology class. I plan on using your Bonsaikitten techniques to preserve a partially dissected kitty in a jar. I figure that I can tranquilize the kitty during the surgery and then simply "install" it in the jar when complete. In my previous kitten dissections, I have found that many of the major organs fall out of place when moving the cat around my classroom. I am hoping to use a small enough jar so that I can place the kitten inside the jar in such a way that the glass hold the kitten together for easier transportation. This would be such a remarkable teaching aid, I simply must give it a try. Has anyone on your staff attempted a similar experiment? I would be very anxious to hear any advice that they might have.

Sincerely, Dr. Richard York

ha ha,

ok, ok, im done.

Comment

[img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] sounds kinky!
                          <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shirl:
                            [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] sounds kinky! </font>[/QUOTE]all I can say is "wow"

without context, things can get very twisted.

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

;) [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] just making light of the situation. :D
                              2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Man, maybe we should censor the entire internet. Let's start with history books, because a lot of really cruel stuff happened to humans in there.

By getting offended at it, you're pretty much proving that stupid people will believe anything.
                                *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X