Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bonsai kitten

www.bonsaikitten.com

i think it is absolutely sick, the can never moves. its better off dead. we'll id rather be dead than never move.

those people should be put into a box with bones degenerative stuff. [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
    96 Camaro 3.8 A4 Basemodel: 8 mm wires, Shift Kit, Hollowed <br />Cat(o2 sims), RKSport exhaust, IAT 5.6K resistor, Home Depot CAI<br />&gt;&gt;&gt;15.375 @ 89.27&lt;&lt;&lt;NEW BEST TIME <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491</a>

http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...c;f=6;t=028802

Comment

Die Ford V8- I know what yer sayings, I'm a cat person myself. The whole idea sounds totally sick. BUT I read online somewhere that the whole thing was a joke. So now you can go about your day feeling a little better haha.
      1998 Pontiac Firebird<br />5-speed<br />Navy Blue<br />Only additions so far: Flowmaster Dual Exhaust 80 Series, K&N air filter<br /><br />1989 Ford F150<br />Alpine Green and Tan<br />300/4.9 Inline 6, automatic<br />completely stock- daily beater

Comment

IT'S A JOKE ... seriously...

(no cats were harmed in the making of this post)

Comment

all fake..

Comment

Joke or not, that's disgusting. It should be illegal to post crap like that.
            2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
            1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
            2011 Cadillac CTS-V
            2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
            2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Welcome to 2001!
              Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
              Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

Welcome to 2001.. (not even last year)

And, no, it shouldn't be illegal. It's art, whether you like it or not, and it's done a fine job of making people feel strong emotion (from revulsion to humor).
                Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
                Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

I'm an artist AND an Art Teacher. THAT IS NOT ART. :rolleyes: [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                  2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl:
                    I'm an artist AND an Art Teacher. THAT IS NOT ART. :rolleyes: [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                    I agree about it not being art, but it deffinately shouldn't be illegal. I mean, they didn't even hurt any of the kittens.

Sure it's distasteful, but I don't care. It's his right to be distasteful.
                    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

You don't care, but some other idiot will actually try this on an animal.
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl:
                        You don't care, but some other idiot will actually try this on an animal.
                        And they would have done it regardless of the website.
                        <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

zlexiss and camaro_speedemon: are you two nuts? it's just cruel to do that to an animal, thats serious torture.
                          1998 Pontiac Firebird<br />5-speed<br />Navy Blue<br />Only additions so far: Flowmaster Dual Exhaust 80 Series, K&N air filter<br /><br />1989 Ford F150<br />Alpine Green and Tan<br />300/4.9 Inline 6, automatic<br />completely stock- daily beater

Comment

You can't ban something just because you don't like it. He has every right to put it on the web. Especially when it's a joke that's completely fake.

If you don't like it, click the damn X at the top right of the screen.

[ January 22, 2006, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: 98Camaro3.8 ]
                            Matt
                            1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                            Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

It promotes cruelty to animals. It is NOT legal to torture an animal or human. Do you understand, or do I have to spell it out for you ... [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                              2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X