X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dashboardrunner:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
    Does it have something to do with topling. I have relatives in New Jersey and New York. They said that the jet fuel burning made it really intense that it melted reinforcement steele bars.
    yeah thats what happens but the conspirists say that after watching videos of the towers falling, you can see "clouds of smoke" puffing out in certain places and the way that they fell makes it look like a planned demolation of the towers when compared to other planned demolations.... i personally dont really give a damn... its in the past... let it go... lol </font>[/QUOTE]Tell the dumbass "conspiracy theorists" to take some engineering classes, or watch some TLC. It makes perfect sense how they fell.

People love to use the imagination and fall for BS like the "Bermuda Triangle" and "Crop circles" and bla bla bla other crap. They'll create a story out of nothing.
    </font>[/QUOTE]haha yeah i know exactly what ur talking about... i was just saying what these people are saying... it doesnt make a whole hell of a lot of sense to me the things they say i was just relating for people who havent heard... i completely agree that these are people who dont have anything else to do and need to go get a job or girlfriend... haha... i read a pretty funny article in some magazine, maxim maybe, about the different theories out there on 9/11... later... lol
    disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardrunner:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JusFlyinBy:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dashboardrunner:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
      Does it have something to do with topling. I have relatives in New Jersey and New York. They said that the jet fuel burning made it really intense that it melted reinforcement steele bars.
      yeah thats what happens but the conspirists say that after watching videos of the towers falling, you can see "clouds of smoke" puffing out in certain places and the way that they fell makes it look like a planned demolation of the towers when compared to other planned demolations.... i personally dont really give a damn... its in the past... let it go... lol </font>[/QUOTE]Tell the dumbass "conspiracy theorists" to take some engineering classes, or watch some TLC. It makes perfect sense how they fell.

People love to use the imagination and fall for BS like the "Bermuda Triangle" and "Crop circles" and bla bla bla other crap. They'll create a story out of nothing.
      </font>[/QUOTE]haha yeah i know exactly what ur talking about... i was just saying what these people are saying... it doesnt make a whole hell of a lot of sense to me the things they say i was just relating for people who havent heard... i completely agree that these are people who dont have anything else to do and need to go get a job or girlfriend... haha... i read a pretty funny article in some magazine, maxim maybe, about the different theories out there on 9/11... later... lol
      </font>[/QUOTE]Heh, dont worry man. I didn't say you were one of the dumbasses... I was just telling you to relay it to the dumbasses. :D ;)
      <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

LMAO!! yeah i after i reread that i realized it sounded like i was personally offended... haha... nah i know ya werent callin me a dumbass... haha if i knew where to relay it too, id prolly follow it up with a foot up their asses anyways... haha
        disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

I live and work just outside NYC. The towers fell due to terrorist attacks. Anyone who believes otherwise is retarded. Conspiracy theorists are just that "theorists". They lack proof.

this crap p*sses me off. :mad: [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by rhodeymark:
            Learn to love snopes.com - they debunk EVERYTHING!!
            snopes even debunked themselves.
            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
            94 comero 3.4

Comment

Sorry, been sick lately... and I'm catching up.

Well, I doubt that there was any explosions/ charges placed throughout the towers. I think it was just the sheer force/ weight/ impact and fuel load in the planes.

As for the pentagon.......

I doubt that a plane hit the pentagon.... where the hell was the damage from the wings?!?!?! Where was the impact from them??? Where was the wreckage of wings??

That part I do not beleive. Seemed like a missle attack. I saw some vids... and it seemed like a missle attack, one single one.

My tie to this:
              I was at my fire house that day.... I listened to FDNY radios... my dept was called into NY.... we met with 30 some odd fire truck/ rescue equipement.... army planes landing zone.... eventually the mayor said FD's from NY only.

After many hours we returned to our firehouse.

A certain time later me and a couple friends went into the area.... I got past multiple zoned off area's due to fire dept 'job shirt.' It was unreal.

That is my take on this.
              Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
              nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
              2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

a better question would be where have all teh black boxes gone to?
                1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                94 comero 3.4

Comment

FBI has them under lock and key. Same with all the wreckages. A plane did hit the pentagon. My only real question is was the plane that didn't hit a target shot down?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X