12secondv6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12secondv6?

Hey James, I have been seeing videos of these conspiracy allegations about 9/11 on the internet.

If I remember correctly weren't you there (or shortly afterwards) when all that came down.

What is your take on the propaganda my friend?

:cool:
    <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/red69falcon/\" target=\"_blank\">1969 Falcon</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/81706526iUXWli\" target=\"_blank\">1972 Harley & Misc. Project Pics</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geoci

I don't think the conspiracy is that the towers didn't in fact go down, it's more having to do with the pentagon, and the hole that the "plane" made in the side of it.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

I saw that video, pretty interesting stuff. Especially how the FBI took those surveilence vids from that gas station I think it was. Was a pretty intense vid
      Will do anything for an LS1

Comment

yeah i saw the one where supposedly the towers fell because of "hidden detonations"... like the way they fell looked like a planned demolation or something... and yeah where the "plane" supposedly went through the pentagon leaving a perfect hole with little or no debris... haha...
        disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Link?
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

cant provide a link... i've already said too much... i dont wanna endanger ya'lls lifes any more... LMAO!!
            disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Does it have something to do with topling. I have relatives in New Jersey and New York. They said that the jet fuel burning made it really intense that it melted reinforcement steele bars.

Anyway, it just sounds like another thing to blame the President.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

That vid was on this site a while back but the thread was deleted, if I remember correctly. I would bet the mods don't want links posted to that conspiracy vid.
                There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

My one friend who worked for a company who examines plane crashes to determine the cause of the crashes always gets supper pissed when anyone says a plane didn't hit the pentagon. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

It's all people with too much free time on their hands coming up with this crap. They need to get a real job and a girlfriend. Maybe go outside for something other than UFO spottings.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
                    Does it have something to do with topling. I have relatives in New Jersey and New York. They said that the jet fuel burning made it really intense that it melted reinforcement steele bars.
                    yeah thats what happens but the conspirists say that after watching videos of the towers falling, you can see "clouds of smoke" puffing out in certain places and the way that they fell makes it look like a planned demolation of the towers when compared to other planned demolations.... i personally dont really give a damn... its in the past... let it go... lol

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardrunner:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
                      yeah thats what happens but the conspirists say that after watching videos of the towers falling, you can see "clouds of smoke" puffing out in certain places and the way that they fell makes it look like a planned demolation of the towers when compared to other planned demolations.... i personally dont really give a damn... its in the past... let it go... lol </font>[/QUOTE]Tell the dumbass "conspiracy theorists" to take some engineering classes, or watch some TLC. It makes perfect sense how they fell.

People love to use the imagination and fall for BS like the "Bermuda Triangle" and "Crop circles" and bla bla bla other crap. They'll create a story out of nothing.
                      <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Learn to love snopes.com - they debunk EVERYTHING!!
                        \'01 Camaro Vert ~ Black on Teal (but Mean Green in the sun)

Comment

i saw the vid, and i'd have to say that it did open my eyes somewhat, idk though. idc

Comment

The guy who made the video is obviously a communist. Damn Reds. We need to go back to some McCarthyism tatics.

I posted in the original thread containing the video, "Why would the government put BOMBS in the PENTAGON and WTC to kill their own people?" How rediculous is that? Seriously.
                            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dashboardrunner:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
                              yeah thats what happens but the conspirists say that after watching videos of the towers falling, you can see "clouds of smoke" puffing out in certain places and the way that they fell makes it look like a planned demolation of the towers when compared to other planned demolations.... i personally dont really give a damn... its in the past... let it go... lol </font>[/QUOTE]Tell the dumbass "conspiracy theorists" to take some engineering classes, or watch some TLC. It makes perfect sense how they fell.

People love to use the imagination and fall for BS like the "Bermuda Triangle" and "Crop circles" and bla bla bla other crap. They'll create a story out of nothing.
                              </font>[/QUOTE]Ahmen to that
                              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X