The absolute best non-financial benefit of homeownership is.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The absolute best non-financial benefit of homeownership is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does buying vegetables have to do with owning a house? We all know that nothing grows up in the mountains where you are, you probably paid a fortune to import them from another state. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
      I don't think thats gonna last you through the winter Mike... you need to step it up. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      There's easilly that many out there that will be ripe within a few days, and that many again that are green and will be ready in a week or 2. Gonna make a huge batch of salsa and freeze it. It should last at leats partway through the winter ;)

Dan: [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] :fu: [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] When are you gonna get your lazy @ss up here and see that I don't live IN the mountains where I'm at. After that has been pounded into your head, I'll take you up a mountian pass at 11,000' elevation where there's nothing but snow & grass in August [img]smile.gif[/img]

Speedemon: Not yet. I want my garage first [img]smile.gif[/img]
      <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Wanna mail me some salsa? I will mail some homemade tamales, in late November. :D

Comment

Stefan - my brother in law made enough on the resale of his townhouse in Fairfax (in 5 years) to build a $300,000 home in upstate NY where land is cheap and be mortgage free. where are you looking at buying?

mmmm.... garden fresh BLT sandwhichs. :( I didnt move in until August, no garden for me till next year.
          \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X