No announcement yet.

f*cked up sh*t my friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah this is BS guys. Ka50 has a serious issue that he is dealing with so if you cant post some useful information then dont post at all. just MHO. Ka50 i would definiatly tell your dad, put yourself in his shoes, he deserves to know. Also a gun is not the answer man. Good Luck to you.

Matt
    \'93 Red 3.4L Camaro<br />Engine: Jet II, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK, Accel Wires, Iridium Plugs, Flowmaster, ASP U/D, 180 Thermo, much more...<br /><br />\'98 Z28 Vert Triple Black A4 Stock for now<br />34000 Miles<br /><br />Not enough room in the sig for my stereo.

Comment

Yea tell your dad WHEN he gets back, don't f up the trip for him, and if the mother ****er EVER yells at you again then...umm..... KICK HIM IN THE NUTS! Good luck bro, my thoughts are with you.
      I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Ok guys, thanks for all your input. Thanks to Jessica for offering her help with staying over at her house if need arises. I don't think it will arise though, but thanks anyways.

Here's the problem which I haven't talked about, but I think it makes critical difference. My mom and dad haven't been together for 6 years. We immigrated to this country six years ago and she and I were unable to see dad all this time, up until a month or so ago. However, I know for a fact that my dad misses my mom, cuz I talk to him on weekly basis on the phone. The kicker is: my mom and my dad are going to meet in 2 months overseas to reunite. Dad should be able to come in US shortly (hopefully)...

I can understand mom's position: she has endured a whole lot far away from husband, etc. However, there is NO F*UCKING EXCUSE to bring another man to our house while she knows I might show up anytime. I went to the club, and descided not to go and came back... and caught them. This wasn't the first time I've seen them together, but this time it was beyond everything! WTF was she thinking. If she had a need to be with another man, then go to his f*cking house! So that I wouldn't know and wouldn't be put in a crossfire. By not telling dad what I know it's I feel like I'm deceiving him. Misleading him into believing something which might turn out very ugly.

Here's the real kicker in the nuts. Today is his birthday and I called him up and whished him happy birthday (kept my mouth shut about the bulls*it). He asked why mom didn't call... I said I don't know. What I'm thinking of doing is calling him tomorow and asking if mom called him and wished him happy birthday. If she hasn't, I'll inform him that I saw her with another man, so keep it in mind.

Yeh, haven't talked to my mom at all. I just don't want to talk to her.

This whole f*cking dramma is pissing me off. And I can't escape from it... grr....

Thanks for all your input, guys. It helps me think clearly and see things from 3-rd perspective. I still think I should keep the gun, but my desire to use it is low as of now. I'll just kick that f*cker's *** the old school style beating if need arises.

Comment

what country did you immigrate from?

this throws a whole kink in everything...you and your dad might not be able to get your mom for this. i'm not sure though.
          \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

These guys are right....get rid of the gun for awhile. It sounds to me like there's still a little temptation to use it. I'm all for the a$$ kicking, that sleazy f*cker definitely deserves that; just don't get carried away with the anger.
            2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

im for keeping the gun, but ONLY using it should the ABSOULTE need arise. i hope everything turns out ok, and i truly feel bad for your situation. my preyrs are with you
              Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Originally posted by ka50:

Thanks for all your input, guys. It helps me think clearly and see things from 3-rd perspective. I still think I should keep the gun, but my desire to use it is low as of now. I'll just kick that f*cker's *** the old school style beating if need arises.
                anyone's desire to use a gun should always be low but I agree to keep it.
                2004 Dodge Ram QC 2500 CTD

Comment

Originally posted by memphis_raines:

Actually hawgs, my only thing against you is that I got suspended for a response to one of your personal attacks. You were the one who instigated it, but did you get suspended? Hell no. I just thought it was pure horsesh*t.
                  I agree with you totally.
                  -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

i don't see what's wrong with telling your dad.. I mean, your 21.. free to do what you want.. just tell him.. would you want your son to tell you?
                    ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

• update?
                      ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

• updates. . .
                        \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredless:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by memphis_raines:

Actually hawgs, my only thing against you is that I got suspended for a response to one of your personal attacks. You were the one who instigated it, but did you get suspended? Hell no. I just thought it was pure horsesh*t.
                          I agree with you totally. </font>[/QUOTE]Thank you. We should start our own thread on this topic....
                          2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X