No announcement yet.

f*cked up sh*t my friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd listen to Stefan he sounds like he knows what he's talking about here.
    I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

I'd agree with Stefan too for the most part. Of course you'll definitely want to beat the piss outta the guy, but yeah, that'll only make you feel better about it temporarily. The law probably is the only way to get a legitimate point on the record.

I gotta say also, that took a lot of guts not to smack him in the face when he came up to your room. I know I couldn't have done it, so that's some hella good self-control you had there. Good luck with it, and hopefully things work out ok.
      AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

The thing is, you WONT beat the piss out of the guy, he will mess you up. Anyway:

what stefan said is right. you cant get a tape to 'proove' anything in court, so file a police complaint. A formal complaint filed about a man who was in your house with you mom, when your dad wasnt there, will work wonders for not only you, but court as well.

Thats the best course of action here.

GO FILE A COMPLAINT!

Comment

I am not one to usually start swirling the **** soup, but are you absolutely sure that your dad is completely innocent??? Before you start accusiong your mom of wrong doing, you might want to think what your dad could be doing as well. Are you sure your dad hasn't cheated on your mom? Are you sure there is not some "arrangement" going on? I know it sounds a little far fetched, but make sure you understand the whole scenario before accusing anyone.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:

GO FILE A COMPLAINT!
            Start looking for a place to live, move out with your buddies, or with your dad. You gotta distance yourself from this. As much as this pissses you off, it is really something your dad and you should handle together.
            Cardomain

Comment

I am with Stefan.

YOU NEED TO GO FILE A COMPLAINT!!!!!!

Dont give into violence!!!! That will just show a lack of control and the fact that this turd and your mom has won.

Its a messed up situation, and I really feel for you. I just wish there was something more any of us could do. :(
              97 T-top firebird Gone but not forgotten!<br />In process of Modding a 02 Grand Am<br /> \"Dont hunt what you cant kill!\" :&gt;

Comment

well if you walked in on them, grap a bat and beat him. you could say that you say this man raping your mom.

sorry to hear that dude.

another thing you could do is to invite your parents mutual friends over whenever thr ****er is there and tell them what is going down.

whenever they are going out, get a really slutty friend of yours to go up to him and ask for drugs or have them act likey your friend and the man where romanticlly involved
                2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Go file a complaint and if you still really want to hurt your mom in a pretty bad way.

Look her in the eye and calmly tell her you are very disapointed with her and ashamed that she is your mother. Then walk away.

don't fight or attack anyone will just turn out like Jerry Springer B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by CockyV6:

YOU NEED TO GO FILE A COMPLAINT!!!!!!

[img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                      Go file a complaint and if you still really want to hurt your mom in a pretty bad way.

Look her in the eye and calmly tell her you are very disapointed with her and ashamed that she is your mother. Then walk away.
                      that would do it....parents use that line all the time on kids, it should damn well work on parents.
                      \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

I also agree with Stefan on this one. Also personally I would call my father right now and tell him what his wife is doing while hes overseas. I'm gonna guess hes over there working to support her in some way.. he has a right to know. Cant keep it from him forever. Messed up situation man, good luck.
                        - <a href=\"http://www.thenebula.com/carpics/pics2/camaro2.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">White \'99 V6 Camaro</a> (M5, 3.23s)<br />- 3\" Borla Exaust, RK Sport Induction Lid, Fast Toys Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, !Silencer, !MAF Screen, B&M Short shifter, Manual Fan Switch, 160° Hypertech Powerstat, BMR Boxed LCAs(rubber/poly), BMR STB<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=386884&page=1\" target=\"_blank\">*My Cardomain Website*</a>

Comment

Thanks for your replies, guys. Thanks to Stefan for such informative post.

The sh*thead left after I broke up their nicely setup romantic atmosphere. He left all fussed up and pissed off. I don't know if he knows that she's married or not... he's playing with some serious fire here.

I'm still stumped from this whole event, I just don't know how to feel and who to blame for what. I don't talk to my mom at all, just can't bring myself to it. I haven't told my dad yet. I just wanna think **** over, but he's gotta know somehow. Last thing I want is him writing assets over to my moms name and then her and sh*thead descide to run off together or something. That'd be really fked up.

Yes I think it's wise to make a police report. I don't even know that sh*thead's name. All I can say is that my life was threatned by a stranger in MY OWN HOME. If that sh*thead attempts to assault me at my own house I will most likely simply discharge a 9mm into his stupid ***. I'm not going to tolerate some bum off the street starting **** at my own home.

Very messed up situation, if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by ka50:
                            I will most likely simply discharge a 9mm into his stupid ***.
                            I wouldn't recommend doing that the last thing you need is to be in prison being charged for murder.
                            \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Originally posted by ka50:
                              Thanks for your replies, guys.

The sh*thead left after I broke up their nicely setup romantic atmosphere. He left all fussed up and pissed off. I don't know if he knows that she's married or not... he's playing with some serious fire here.

I'm still stumped from this whole event, I just don't know how to feel and who to blame for what. I don't talk to my mom at all, just can't bring myself to it. I haven't told my dad yet. I just wanna think **** over, but he's gotta know somehow. Last thing I want is him writing assets over to my moms name and then her and sh*thead descide to run off together or something. That'd be really fked up.

Yes I think it's wise to make a police report. I don't even know that sh*thead's name. All I can say is that my life was threatned by a stranger in MY OWN HOME. If that sh*thead attempts assault me at my own house I will most likely simply discharge a 9mm into his stupid ***. I'm not going to tolerate some bum off the street starting **** at my own home.

Very messed up situation, if you ask me.
                              I'm sorry for all these pansies that say violence is not the answer. If someone threatened my life in my own home, then they better take my life real f*ckin' quick, as in before I can get to them. The way I see it, if someone comes in my home and threatens me, they're in for some SERIOUS pain. F*ck the police, f*ck the law, just a plain old Japanese-style a$$ kicking.

I've been through it too though, almost. My dad was caught cheating on my mom, but it wasn't in their house. It pissed me off to the point where I was ready to beat him unconscious. But they haven't gotten along in years anyway, so it was just something else for them to fight over.
                              2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

For your own safety, I would reccomend taking the gun to a friends house, and leaving the clip and ammo at another friends house for about 2 weeks. Honestly, thats the best thing you can do. People get pissed off all the time, and when you own a gun, its sorta like having 'beer muscles'. You pull the gun out, wave it around thinking you wont use it, then you end up using it, etc etc etc.

Get that gun away from yourself right now.

This is why they do background checks before issuing liscences to carry.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  4 days ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Little work today
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X