No announcement yet.

f*cked up sh*t my friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you cant let him go too. he is also at fault cause he new of you and your dad. but you need to definatly atleast confront her and inform your dad. get proof also for divorce court
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
      a video tape will make sure his dad will win in court. its a good idea
      exactly. when your dad files for divorce, he'll have evidence of her wrongdoing. she won't be able to claim $hit.
      \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

videotape them now, get some evidence. then confront your mom. good luck dude.
        \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

Originally posted by skorpion317:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by snatch:
          maybe there both doing it. Maybe he's not really out of country!
          Shane
          don't confuse him. it's bad enough that his mom's doing it. </font>[/QUOTE]Hey thats very possible. Maybe they didnt have the same feelings for each other anymore but didnt want to get divorced because of the kids. Either way get some evidence, wait for your dad to come back and see how they are with each other, if it looks like your mom is playin your dad, take your dad in private show hime the evidence and let him do what he wants.
          Sorry for the ****ed up situation man
          Shane
          00 Pewter Y87 Camaro-SS Hood/Chrome rims, Black Halos, Clear corners, Pacesetters, V8 K&N FIPK, 3\" B&B TriFlow, HPP3, MSD Coils, Taylor wires, Transgo stage II, Edge 3000 Stall, 180* thermo, SLP Bowtie Grill<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/468763/1/\" target=\"_blank\">Carro</a>

Comment

A video tape of them sitting close to each other isnt going to amount to anything. You need more proof than that.
            00 Pewter Y87 Camaro-SS Hood/Chrome rims, Black Halos, Clear corners, Pacesetters, V8 K&N FIPK, 3\" B&B TriFlow, HPP3, MSD Coils, Taylor wires, Transgo stage II, Edge 3000 Stall, 180* thermo, SLP Bowtie Grill<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/468763/1/\" target=\"_blank\">Carro</a>

Comment

im talking about a video tape of the sex ;)

Comment

chic, click, BOOM!!!!!!!!!! yeah little boytch how does the buck shot feel?
                www.turbov6camaro.com
                1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

^^^LOL

on a second thought, i would have someone else vidoe tape your mom ****ing some dude

Comment

yeah get some video, and it the guys fault to, he has to know your mom is married, is she wering her weding ring?

just so you know if the **** hits the fan you will have to be a wittness in court for your dad and have to speak against your mom, that can be vary vary hard.
                    www.turbov6camaro.com
                    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Here's what I did.

I cranked up the stereo to full power while playing counterstrike (very loud, shots, explosions, ect)... first my mom runs up to me... I just ignore everything and keep playing... she comes back again I keep ignoring her. Then this sh*thead comes. Starts to tell ME what to do in MY house. Can you imagine this ****? Then he says if I don't stop he'll unplug the computer. That's when I blew up, got up and got in his face. There was some man-to-man talk and he said if I touch him he's going to kill me... lol, stupid dumbass doesn't know I'm packing. He kept on trash talking while I kept playing counterstrike full volume. Then he left. My mom is all mad at me or some **** well **** that.

Anyways I'm shaking from adrenaline right now but I feel good.

Comment

once he threatened you, you should have broken his nose

your mom obviously doesnt care about you or your dad if she is so open about this

Comment

So dude, i see this took place last night....but what has happened so far since then??

Comment

psst. Video tapes aren't admissable in court because they can be edited [img]smile.gif[/img]
                            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

BLLDOGG--shut up. I'm tired of seeing your moronic 12-year old ideas. Post once more in this thread and you're banned for good.

Everyone else who said videotape--get real. Unless he tapes his mother having sex with this guy and gives that tape to his father it will prove nothing. And then even if he did that what would happen? His dad would end up killing the guy and then his dad would be on trial for murder. Real smart. Don't even suggest ideas out of your *** like that, people.

Those of you who said fight him--you also need to grow up. If they fight, KA50 will get his *** kicked. He will then say "sorry, okay, you win" and the moment the jerk turns around KA50 will shoot him. Then he'll be on trial for murder. What will that accomplish? Use your brains, people.

KA50--in this case you need to use the law and the court system to your advantage. Are you aware that in Virginia it is a felony to threaten someone's life? So when that jerk told you "lay a finger on me and I'll kill you" he can go to jail just for that... nevermind the adultry and whatever else is going on.

Go right now down Route 123 to where it intersects Lewinsville Road/Great Falls Street. That's the McLean branch station of Fairfax County Police Department. Describe what happened, explain how you feared for your life at the time, and ask for advice from a detective/family protection unit. Make a formal WRITTEN complaint.

This bastard and your mom have no questions about him being around right in front of you. He's obviously not going away by himself and things will only get worse. If he blows up on you a month from now you'll probably end up shooting him. Seriously--think about it. If I were in your shoes I probably would and that's a scary thought. In that regard, to protect your own hide, at least make a complaint known to the police so if something DOES escalate down the line you have a record that YOU did indeed complain to the police that you were threatened and feared for your life. It puts a bug in the police's ear that you are in fact the victim here regardless of what happens down the road.

Plus the fact that the child has filed a police report against your mother and the jerk makes your dad's position if/when a divorce takes place much, much stronger. If I were in your shoes now I'd be pretty angry at mom, I'd want to give dad all the legal firepower he could get in divorce court.

Comment

call Jerry Springer...
                                well It sucks...
                                what are you waiting?
                                put that motherf***** out of the house!!!!
                                99\' Camaro M5 3.23 LSD<br />-SLP CAI,K&N,Whisper Lid,!MAF Screen<br />-2\'5 Flowmaster Catback <br />-BMR STB<br />-Kumho 712 supra 245/50/16<br /> <a href=\"http://www.camaroV6.fr\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.camaroV6.fr</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  4 days ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Little work today
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X