Did you ever do this to your teacher? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever do this to your teacher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you ever do this to your teacher?

http://www.wimp.com/teacherpranked/

Anyone ever "pull" anything like this on there teachers when they were in school?

3.4 slow to go doesnt ever get to see my videos because of his firewall... :D
    <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/onebad9d5\" target=\"_blank\">1995 Red 3.4L Camaro</a><br /></b><br />Dont laugh if you see me pushing, no reverse, tranny needs rebuild.

[img]smile.gif[/img] Funny... I wonder how much he got in trouble.
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

I did that in 6th grade, and a whole lot of other things. Got indoor suspension.
      Will do anything for an LS1

Comment

And people say you shouldn't ever hit a kid. Teacher should have been allowed to beat the crap out of that ****head.

[ March 17, 2006, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: 98Camaro3.8 ]
        Matt
        1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
        Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
          And people say you shouldn't ever hit a kid. Teacher should have been allowed to beat the crap out the ****head.
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

i never did that...but i called our lunchlady a *****, well actually 2 of them lol
            \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

No, but I wish I did that to my AP calc teacher. She was fresh out of college, 22 and HOT.

It was weird, she was only 4 years older than me, but teaching me calc. Currently she is my sister's AP Calc teacher, I need to go visit :-D
              *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Originally posted by 57s98Camaro:
                No, but I wish I did that to my AP calc teacher. She was fresh out of college, 22 and HOT.

It was weird, she was only 4 years older than me, but teaching me calc. Currently she is my sister's AP Calc teacher, I need to go visit :-D
                pics of said teacher
                <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Flowbee V6:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 57s98Camaro:

pics of said teacher </font>[/QUOTE]yeah man pics or ban
                  Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

And people say you shouldn't ever hit a kid. Teacher should have been allowed to beat the crap out of that ****head.
                    NO NO NO!!! You should never lay a hand on a child, it is psychologically detrimental...
                    . :rolleyes: [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                    1995 Pontiac Firebird
                    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
                      And people say you shouldn't ever hit a kid. Teacher should have been allowed to beat the crap out the ****head.
                      </font>[/QUOTE]
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

no becaue where do you draw the line?
                        he pantsed me, beat him
                        he swore, beat him
                        he passed a note, beat him
                        who decides when the teacher can beat YOUR child?
                        what if something is horrible to the teacher and not that big of a deal to you, and the teacher beats the crap out of your ****head kid?
                        millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

If I sat in my AP Calc class and took pictures of my teacher, I wouldn't have learned anything.

Suckas [img]smile.gif[/img]
                          *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Originally posted by OneBad9D5:
                            3.4 slow to go doesnt ever get to see my videos because of his firewall... :D
                            Originally posted by FIREWALL:

Access Denied (policy_denied)

Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.

For assistance, contact your network support team.
                            [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] oh yeah, [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
                            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                            94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X