Did you ever do this to your teacher? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever do this to your teacher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you ever do this to your teacher?

http://www.wimp.com/teacherpranked/

Anyone ever "pull" anything like this on there teachers when they were in school?

3.4 slow to go doesnt ever get to see my videos because of his firewall... :D
    <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/onebad9d5\" target=\"_blank\">1995 Red 3.4L Camaro</a><br /></b><br />Dont laugh if you see me pushing, no reverse, tranny needs rebuild.

[img]smile.gif[/img] Funny... I wonder how much he got in trouble.
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

I did that in 6th grade, and a whole lot of other things. Got indoor suspension.
      Will do anything for an LS1

Comment

And people say you shouldn't ever hit a kid. Teacher should have been allowed to beat the crap out of that ****head.

[ March 17, 2006, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: 98Camaro3.8 ]
        Matt
        1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
        Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
          And people say you shouldn't ever hit a kid. Teacher should have been allowed to beat the crap out the ****head.
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

i never did that...but i called our lunchlady a *****, well actually 2 of them lol
            \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

No, but I wish I did that to my AP calc teacher. She was fresh out of college, 22 and HOT.

It was weird, she was only 4 years older than me, but teaching me calc. Currently she is my sister's AP Calc teacher, I need to go visit :-D
              *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Originally posted by 57s98Camaro:
                No, but I wish I did that to my AP calc teacher. She was fresh out of college, 22 and HOT.

It was weird, she was only 4 years older than me, but teaching me calc. Currently she is my sister's AP Calc teacher, I need to go visit :-D
                pics of said teacher
                <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Flowbee V6:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 57s98Camaro:

pics of said teacher </font>[/QUOTE]yeah man pics or ban
                  Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

And people say you shouldn't ever hit a kid. Teacher should have been allowed to beat the crap out of that ****head.
                    NO NO NO!!! You should never lay a hand on a child, it is psychologically detrimental...
                    . :rolleyes: [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                    1995 Pontiac Firebird
                    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
                      And people say you shouldn't ever hit a kid. Teacher should have been allowed to beat the crap out the ****head.
                      </font>[/QUOTE]
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

no becaue where do you draw the line?
                        he pantsed me, beat him
                        he swore, beat him
                        he passed a note, beat him
                        who decides when the teacher can beat YOUR child?
                        what if something is horrible to the teacher and not that big of a deal to you, and the teacher beats the crap out of your ****head kid?
                        millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

If I sat in my AP Calc class and took pictures of my teacher, I wouldn't have learned anything.

Suckas [img]smile.gif[/img]
                          *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Originally posted by OneBad9D5:
                            3.4 slow to go doesnt ever get to see my videos because of his firewall... :D
                            Originally posted by FIREWALL:

Access Denied (policy_denied)

Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.

For assistance, contact your network support team.
                            [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] oh yeah, [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
                            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                            94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                              New Owner!
                              by LETZRIDE
                              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                              5 days ago
                            • ssms5411
                              Little work today
                              by ssms5411
                              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                              3 weeks ago
                            • LETZRIDE
                              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X