No announcement yet.

U know u wanna tell the rest of us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about when making out with the girl you slide your hand down her pants and find a penis.
    And it ain't yours.

Comment

dude there was a big red line there, and you just crossed it
      Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

How about when making out with the girl you slide your hand down her pants and find a penis.
        And it ain't yours.
        [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] Id cut my hand off and gouge my eyes.
        -Darin<br />1991 Red Firebird A4 (stock)<br />Alchol engineers some inject it we injest it.

Comment

Originally posted by AaronG:
          dude there was a big red line there, and you just crossed it
          Dude the question was the most embarrasing/funny thing thing you ever done with a bf/gf. And for you singles out there, just tell us something funny.
          That was it. Everyone I ever told that to went on a laughing fit.

Now you don't get, as Paul Harvey would say, the rest of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by ABH:
            And it ain't yours.
            [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

made me laugh... than scared...
            !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

A couple embarassing moments. One was when I was over the womans house, and her parents were supposed to be gone for the night. Doin the deed in her room when we hear a car door slam. Luckily I had an uneasy feeling right from the start, so I layed my clothes out kind of neatly just in case. Unfortunatley I was well dressed that day, with a tucked in button up, belt, pants, the whole nine yards. Not just an easy Jeans and T. Now we locked her front door, and none of her family EVER locks the front door. They dont even carry keys for it. So her Dad goes to the front door, and we hear him try and open it. Now I know the next spot hes going to try is my g/fs bedroom door, because her bedroom is right off the garage, and by this point, you know he knows something is up. So I barely get my pants on when I go hauling *** out the rear door with my shirts dangling in my hands, pants about falling to my knees. Thats when it dawns on me that the whole rear of her house is nothing but windows. So im running around trying to find a spot to hide where I cant be seen from inside. Meanwhile im out in the open like this for all the neighbors to see. I finally found a far corner of the house and quickly got dressed and fixed my hair. I go inside and do my best not to be out of breath and ask her Dad how the track was. He kinda gave me a long hard stare, then goes, "Good." and nothing more. Hes usually very sociable. At that point im like, aww crap, ill just go away now.

One more short one. Party at my house. My g/f walks into the bathroom and I follow her. Long story short, she ends up against the bathroom door. After sometime, someones pounding on the door cause they gotta go. Finish up, then open the door to see that its my mother that came home. I just blew it off cause i was sorta hammered. But the next morning she comes in my room and goes, "Listen... I learned to deal with your bed posts slamming off the wall and I could give a crap what goes on in your room, but have some respect and stop doing your women in MY bathroom!!!"
              <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy:

One more short one. Party at my house. My g/f walks into the bathroom and I follow her. Long story short, she ends up against the bathroom door. After sometime, someones pounding on the door cause they gotta go. Finish up, then open the door to see that its my mother that came home. I just blew it off cause i was sorta hammered. But the next morning she comes in my room and goes, "Listen... I learned to deal with your bed posts slamming off the wall and I could give a crap what goes on in your room, but have some respect and stop doing your women in MY bathroom!!!"
                HAHAHHAHAHAH [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

[edited for content]

[ September 16, 2004, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: ellik ]
                  \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X