Stop locking what you dont agree with. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop locking what you dont agree with.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop locking what you dont agree with.

Stefan why did you lock the "Major voter fraud in Toledo. " thread? Cause you didnt agree with it? You said it would turn into a pissing match but if you havnt noticed every thread about politics becomes a pissing match so why not lock them all? But form the looks of it you only lock threds based on your political belief.
    2001 Black Camaro<br /><br /><br />I have no clue how i beat you.....maybe your car is slow.<br /><br />Whisper lid, SSRA, Pacesetter Headers, Carsound 3\" Cat, SLP Loudmouth, BMR strut brace, black ZR-1 rims, Xenon kit

His website
    2000 GTP<br />Pulley, Intake<br />ET - 14.02<br />Trap - 97.15

Comment

Ummmm you may want to e-mail him for this kind of question. You know the rules.
      New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
      RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
      crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
      The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

You need to review the sticky threads in this forum. We have rules here.
        www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

A pissing match with a purpose is fine, as most political debates are.

But one thread saying "look at the Democrats, they changed voter registration forms" in Toledo is useless. As I posted, the last claim I heard was some case in Washington State where supposedly the Republicans had done the same thing. That's nothing but throwing dirt both ways and doesn't make for a "reasonable discussion"... therefore a pointless thread.

I didn't lock it because I was opposed to it. Sheesh.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            1 day ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X