Stop locking what you dont agree with. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop locking what you dont agree with.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop locking what you dont agree with.

Stefan why did you lock the "Major voter fraud in Toledo. " thread? Cause you didnt agree with it? You said it would turn into a pissing match but if you havnt noticed every thread about politics becomes a pissing match so why not lock them all? But form the looks of it you only lock threds based on your political belief.
    2001 Black Camaro<br /><br /><br />I have no clue how i beat you.....maybe your car is slow.<br /><br />Whisper lid, SSRA, Pacesetter Headers, Carsound 3\" Cat, SLP Loudmouth, BMR strut brace, black ZR-1 rims, Xenon kit

His website
    2000 GTP<br />Pulley, Intake<br />ET - 14.02<br />Trap - 97.15

Comment

Ummmm you may want to e-mail him for this kind of question. You know the rules.
      New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
      RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
      crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
      The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

You need to review the sticky threads in this forum. We have rules here.
        www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

A pissing match with a purpose is fine, as most political debates are.

But one thread saying "look at the Democrats, they changed voter registration forms" in Toledo is useless. As I posted, the last claim I heard was some case in Washington State where supposedly the Republicans had done the same thing. That's nothing but throwing dirt both ways and doesn't make for a "reasonable discussion"... therefore a pointless thread.

I didn't lock it because I was opposed to it. Sheesh.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X