No announcement yet.

My Mom's car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just checked her car and it was empty again! I did notice some leakage around the sides and back of the water pump, and some around the valve covers, but never any on the ground. The car does run a little rougher and I can sometimes hear a weird sound like when you squeeze a wet rag coming from the left side of the engine compartment.

[ August 05, 2005, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: L36Camaro ]
    2002 Z28 A4
    SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

is it a 5.0, 5.8, or a 4.6?
      \'00 f-bird 3.8 M5 coupe, pewter metallic<br />Torsen LSD, Pro 5.0 shifter, Spec stage 1 clutch, Y87 muffler, aftermarket stereo<br />-more fun than the Oldsmobile it replaced...

Comment

2002 Z28 A4
        SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

Comment

We are going to take it to our local garage tomorrow morning and have them check it out. Hope they find out what it is and it is not too expensive. I’ll give you an update sometime tomorrow. Thanks everyone for posting! :D
          2002 Z28 A4

Comment

GREAT news! The upper radiator hose had a slice in it and every time the car would get hot the coolant would spray all over; that explains the coolant around the water pump, and on the valve covers. He replaced the hose and pressure checked the whole system for anymore leaks and found none. Glad it wasn't anything expensive. :D
            2002 Z28 A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X