What happens when ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was just gunna suggest that
    Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Originally posted by CamaroGirl:
      I thought they told you to put it in the microwave that way because of how the bag is folded. It won't expand/open properly if it's upside down....so your popcorn would end up burning?!?
      I do believe that is correct.

But yes the cd thing is cool!

[img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
      \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

learned this one in HS chemistry:

take a fishbowl, put it upside down in your microwave, propped up with a small piece of anything, such as a small wooden dowel. in the center, underneath the fishbowl, put a cork with a toothpick sticking straight up in it. light the toothpick on fire and start the microwave. what do you get? plasma!
        1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

well I tried it:
          first I would like to thank the girls in the room above me. I saw them making some in the lounge upstairs and asked if they wanted to contribute a bag to science. The two bags were cooked in adjacent microwaves and compared by dumping the contents onto four paper plates.
          in the 'upside down' bag- some popped and some didnt. I'd say it was about a 60% eatable popcorn ratio. The rest didnt pop at all. There were alot more seeds than in the properly cooked bag of pop corn.

It seemed like there were also more of the hard, really nasty kernals. It could of just been me being picky but I just seemed to notice that I was setting some of the popped pop corn aside and going for the fuller/fluffier pieces.

Then after the science expierement was done we took apart pens and shot seeds at people walking down the hall! Thanks for the fun Jenn, and see guys we do learn stuff in college!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Next time, try some Trails End popcorn from my sons' Cub Scout pack -

Zero calories
            Zero carbs
            No "bad" cholesterol
            100% of kernels pop
            Delicious butter

[img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] :D
            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68:
              Next time, try some Trails End popcorn from my sons' Cub Scout pack -

Zero calories
              Zero carbs
              No "bad" cholesterol
              100% of kernels pop
              Delicious butter

[img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] :D
              Tastes like crap....

UNLESS you get that massive $30 tin that has 2 kinds of cheese popcorn and caramel popcorn. Those were damned good.
              <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

oooooooooh the carmel is good. I remember selling that stuff!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X