grrrrr..... i HATE people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMGSIX:
    After reading that, I don't think this could have happened to a better person. Your stupidity is no excuse for being so disrespectful to another person who did nothing but give you some honest advice. You treat people horribly(bank rep., police, etc.)yet you expect everyone to feel sorry for you and do everything they can to help. Try treating people with respect and I gaurantee you'll get much more accomplished. Oh, and you can start by maturing a litte, making obscene and vulgar comments to someone trying to help really shows your lack of intelligence. [/QB]
    Ya know.... Jess is a REALLY mellow person, and about as sweet a gal as anyone could ever meet. I know for a fact that in the face of raging stupidity and meanness, she is calm and polite. So...Tell ya what... I'll lift your wallet, have a few laughs on your dime, and then when the cops and bank both tell you they really won't do dick for you despite having the ability to do so...
    laugh in YOUR face.
    As for your disparaging comments about her character: stand in her shoes for a minute, and I suspect you might be less than wonderful as well.

So bite MY azz, too.

Comment

Originally posted by fbirdgt01:
      umm appearantly you didn't read my post after that one and i quote...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by fbirdgt01:
      sorry needed to rant... :D

no hard feelings right? LOL
      You don't know the relationship between MustangEater and myself. It's all pure fun.

Now as to you...bite me. Read before you post bud. ;)
      </font>[/QUOTE]I saw your following post. I am referring to the comments you made to both the bank rep. and the police. I also found it pathetic that you are unable to express your emotions without using numerous profanities. You may be a sweet and caring person, but you certainly portrayed yourself as inconsiderate and vulgar.

black 2000:
      She may be mellow, but from her account of the situation, she was far from calm and polite. You both act like the sole purpose of the bank and police was to serve her, and her only. The bank rep. cancelled her card once the illegal use had been reported despite rude and unproductive comments on her part. I have been in her position before, except my cards were stolen, I didn't drop them on the sidewalk. there is absolutely no reason to disrespect the people you are seeking help from. I took all the proper steps to get everything cancelled, and informed the proper authorities. I had no reason to treat them rudely b/c they didn't steal my cards, just like they didn't loose hers, SHE DID! Oh, and I'll be sure to bite both of you. :rolleyes:
      2000 Sebring Silver Z28 M6<br />Jet-hot lt\'s,!cats, Hooker aerochamber,slp cai,mti lid, slp ss hood-spoiler-cme,eibach springs,bmr control arms & relo. brackets,bmr adj. phb,slp sfc\'s & stb,b&m ripper,Z06 wheels, Nitto 555\'s, and much more

Comment

umm appearantly you didn't read my post after that one and i quote...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by fbirdgt01:

You don't know the relationship between MustangEater and myself. It's all pure fun.

Now as to you...bite me. Read before you post bud. ;)
        </font>[/QUOTE]see what you did you got member arguing over you now lol
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

that sucks jess, i lost my card once and the bastard took $200 out of my account for me, god only knows how. I just called up the bank (Wells Fargo) they told me someone from Fraud Protection would call me, got a call back in 15 minutes, the guy asked me like 5 question and than said "ok, all transaction have been refunded, your new card is on the way" no police reports or anything. I was extremely surpised and impressed. Great Customer service, hope you can get some of that from you bank. Plus if u have 'Visa' on your card they will refund you for all fraud transactions.
          !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

hehe don't worry I don't take much serioulsy on the net.

Hope everything works out for you, I love catching thieves... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hopefully the thief who took your card used his/her personally owned car and was taped at the gas station. Hopefully they were caught on tape at the gas station and ATM. Hopefully the fingerprints were on the card. I'm sure all the other fraudulant uses of your card AFTER your report of it being stolen will be covered by the bank. If their system is inefficient and didn't stop the card sooner, it's their fault, not yours.

...Hopefully you get laid and chill out instead of acting in the manner you have been. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Remember that when you post on the internet you are subject to have ANYONE reply whether you want them to or not. This is not a conversation with your closest friends in a closely huddled group. If you don't want criticism, I'd suggest not posting in a public forum.

Honestly, when you stated that you left all that critical information in your wallet it seemed as if you were screaming out "I want to be the identity theft poster-child!" Sucks to be you, and I hope the theft doesn't occur, as it seems from some people's confessions that you're a nice person.

I'm not condoning what the person did to you was right, but I'm sure you've learned something today. Don't make yourself a victim is what I'm trying to say (quite awkwardly in the process.) I'm sure that you're going to tell me to bite you as well, that's fine.
              Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Jessica, I sympathize with ya.
                I had my ATM/Bank Card Cloned recently.
                Didn't know a thing about it until my Bank wrote to me asking me to get in touch with them in regard to some curious amounts on the card.

Well, it turns out that someone managed to empty my bank account of the sum of £1,170 Sterling (around $2,130).

The way they do it, is to conceal a Camera somewhere on the ATM that captures an image of your card AND your PIN number (films you punching it in). There's also a device in the card slot that reads the electronic info off the card. Within a few hours, these criminals have a hard copy of your card.

Anyways, I'm told by the bank that I need to report it to the police to get a crime reference number.

So I go to the local Police Station, where officer on the desk tells me all about these different ways of cloing your card (so it's obviously well known to them then), before informing me that they no longer deal with these incidents and that my Bank Should sort it out.

WTF!?!?!

I am a victim of Crime. You are the Police. You are supposed to Enforce the law!!!!!

My theory is that by refusing to deal with these crimes, official reports show that this particular crime is in decline.
                96 Teal Firebird<br />Colchester, Essex, UK<br /><a href=\"http://www.centrestage.free-online.co.uk\" target=\"_blank\">www.centrestage.free-online.co.uk</a>

Comment

Any news, sista?

Comment

Like i've said, I know it's my fault. It's my fault all over the boards... but my argument is that i cannot believe the action taken by the bank and the police. It took the bank 2 days just to get the information as to where the card was supposedly. Yea friggin right.

TMG: Feel as you wish, what you didn't hear was the jibberish i got on the other line from the bank rep and the police department. Did you not read that the cops told me to go somewhere in THE DARK and i could be waiting up to 2 hours for a cop to get there??? How safe is that, and to be coming out of an officers mouth?

The story had been lightly touched up do to my anger... and the words i used were not the ones stated previously... just a round about idea of what was said yesterday when i was livid.

I'm at the point right now where no one will help me, and someone out there could be distroying my life. It doesn't feel too great. So please excuse me for being angry with that, and angry at myself. :rolleyes:
                    ~Jessica~<br />Office Manager @ <a href=\"http://www.fbodycentral.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.fbodycentral.com</a> <br />2001 Firebird GT NBM, A4<br /> <a href=\"http://fbodyqueen.tripod.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://fbodyqueen.tripod.com/<

Comment

Originally posted by Pathogen:
                      Any news, sista?
                      No... no one will help me. :(

I called equifax last night, and SCAN to check for attempted check use.

No news :(
                      ~Jessica~<br />Office Manager @ <a href=\"http://www.fbodycentral.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.fbodycentral.com</a> <br />2001 Firebird GT NBM, A4<br /> <a href=\"http://fbodyqueen.tripod.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://fbodyqueen.tripod.com/<

Comment

Like i've said, I know it's my fault. It's my fault all over the boards... but my argument is that i cannot believe the action taken by the bank and the police. It took the bank 2 days just to get the information as to where the card was supposedly. Yea friggin right.

TMG: Feel as you wish, what you didn't hear was the jibberish i got on the other line from the bank rep and the police department. Did you not read that the cops told me to go somewhere in THE DARK and i could be waiting up to 2 hours for a cop to get there??? How safe is that, and to be coming out of an officers mouth?

The story had been lightly touched up do to my anger... and the words i used were not the ones stated previously... just a round about idea of what was said yesterday when i was livid.

I'm at the point right now where no one will help me, and someone out there could be distroying my life. It doesn't feel too great. So please excuse me for being angry with that, and angry at myself. :rolleyes:
                        I completely understand. My intentions were not to offend or insult you, just to let you know that cool heads always prevail, and belittling those trying to help you wont accomplish anything. I hope that everything works out well for you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                        2000 Sebring Silver Z28 M6<br />Jet-hot lt\'s,!cats, Hooker aerochamber,slp cai,mti lid, slp ss hood-spoiler-cme,eibach springs,bmr control arms & relo. brackets,bmr adj. phb,slp sfc\'s & stb,b&m ripper,Z06 wheels, Nitto 555\'s, and much more

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X