Mod. Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clark:
    3.42s are the highest gear any V6 should ever run.
    3" exhaust is huge overkill.
    206/206 is a huge cam.
    17" wheels will slow you down to much.
    V6s have no top end.
    What the hell are you talking about?? I have 3.73's and love them.. I still get over 30mpg and the acceleration is awsome.. I have a full 3inch exaust and put 313rwhp and 433rwtq to the wheels.. how is that over kill?? It sounds freaking awsome.. ask 98blackbird..
    206/206 cam is huge?? I have a 210/220 cam with 534inlift/ and 547exlift.. Thats pretty damn huge!

you should do intake, headers, exaust, and suspension.. LCA's, TQ arm, SFC's..
    Jeff ..
    1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
    2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
    1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
    http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

I got a 3" exhaust, but thats because I dont plan on staying NA.

err, whoops, I'm stock :D
      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:

you got the kit right?
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by 1998silverbird:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Clark:
          3.42s are the highest gear any V6 should ever run.
          3" exhaust is huge overkill.
          206/206 is a huge cam.
          17" wheels will slow you down to much.
          V6s have no top end.
          What the hell are you talking about?? I have 3.73's and love them.. I still get over 30mpg and the acceleration is awsome.. I have a full 3inch exaust and put 313rwhp and 433rwtq to the wheels.. how is that over kill?? It sounds freaking awsome.. ask 98blackbird..
          206/206 cam is huge?? I have a 210/220 cam with 534inlift/ and 547exlift.. Thats pretty damn huge!

you should do intake, headers, exaust, and suspension.. LCA's, TQ arm, SFC's..
          </font>[/QUOTE]I think he's been drinking that jungle juice.
          <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KBeezy:

you got the kit right? </font>[/QUOTE]Kit, what kit?
            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

I have 3.73s, my cam is .210 .220 .512 .512 @ 115. Not quite as big as jeffs but huge none the less. i do agree the 3" exhaust is overkill. you really dont need that unless your pushing around 450-500 horsepower ( according to "1 Bad LS1 Racing" in flint.) Maybe in an a4, 3.42s are the highest you should go...
              96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

Comment

Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
                Damn the girl in Axeman1999ka sig is freakin hot [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]

intake/exhaust are generally always the first and easiest mods done... after that, personally, I'd put 2 12s in it ;) I love music too much to have a stock system hehe
                i used to have nekkid pics of her. her bf used to post on ls1.com, and someone got ahold of a ton of nudie pics, and a couple of, ahem movies [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

she has quite the mouth [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                I guess I\'d have answer your question with another question.<br /><br />How many Abidiginals do you see in modeling??????<br /><br />headers, 3inch magnaflow cat, Loudmouth<br />99 Midnight Blue Firebird<br />3.8L A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X