No announcement yet.

Some advice needed guys/gals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'd def. keep the car and get a cheaper car to drive to college to keep the miles off the firebird.. I might do that with mine.. We have 6 cars here so I can pick one to drive to college every day.. lol.. College is about 35-40 mins from me.. My dad pays 1600 a year for full coverage on the Firebird.. He has liability on the Z28 and the truck we have only..
    *~* Tasha *~*<br /><br />\'96 Pontiac Firebird, 3.8L, 5 speed<br />\'91 Chevy Z28, 305, 5 speed - SOLD<br />\'73 Plymonth Duster Twister, 318, automatic<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/domesticchic\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/domesticchic</a>

Comment

I am not selling my Firebird, but I do have to store it for about 7 out of 12 months, sadly, because of the inclement weather in Upper Michigan, but I recently just sold my 1997 Dodge Intrepid ES Sport model and bought a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT four door.

Flame it if you want, but I needed a smaller winter car with less miles on it. I loved my Intrepid to death, that car was an amazing car, but I needed smaller size and less milage.

I love Pontiacs, and even though Grand Am's are very much over-common, I picked up a silver one, fully loaded GT one. The only options it doesnt have are leather and steering wheel radio controls, but it's got everything else. 50,000 miles.

It hasn't given me any major problems yet, and I actually prefer its control over the Firebird's. It looks really sharp, and there are a lot of things you can do to it.

I will tell you the insurence will be higher on a GT, especially if it's a 2 door. The "Ram Air" on GT's aren't very good, but nonetheless, supposedly it makes a difference, so yeah, insurence will probably be higher.

Feel free to send me a message if you wanna know anythnig about Grand Ams.
      Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X