Anyone hear who Kerry may choose as his runningmate? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear who Kerry may choose as his runningmate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

define medals. i did not throw medals over that wall! i voted for it before i voted against it.

sound slike a fuking liar too me. lol
    boost, you got it???

Comment

have you seen him do coke bro? i hihgly doubt it. but clinton didnt no which way he was goin when asked if he smoked pot.

and are you worried what france and germany think? i say bomb them next for fukin around with money like they were.
      boost, you got it???

Comment

sounds like karl rove to me.

Comment

Hmm

Clinton.. Cheated on his wife.......And drove an elcamino w/ a carpeted bed for "fun"..

Bush.. Used cocain, skipped out on REAL military duties by using his families political status to get away with anything, took more vacation days than any other president - EVER.

We could keep going. You say Clinton "disrespected his wife", I say he's just a womanizer. Probably always has been and always will be. Some people are just like that.
          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

I'm not pro clinton really, but you guys that are taking up for hillary should understand she probably knew how he was anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if it had happened before in some way.

She's a big girl and a Senator. She knows what she is doing i think, and if she won't leave him, who are we to judge.
            2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer95v6:
              I'm not pro clinton really, but you guys that are taking up for hillary should understand she probably knew how he was anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if it had happened before in some way.

She's a big girl and a Senator. She knows what she is doing i think, and if she won't leave him, who are we to judge.
              Its more that some people dont want our country being represented to the world by a man who cheats on his wife.

and 98v6, your a dumbass
              RedlineVSix

Comment

Cheats..Cheated... Hell, for all we know Hillary, Monica, and Bill had a train goin' on but I dont give a ****. Our country did well with him as president. Simple as that.
                Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Our country was built on a fake economy with Clinton in office. You cannot build an Economy on “.com's” that do not produce anything... you can ride it for a while but it will eventually blow. You cannot build an Economy on big Corporations that are fudging their numbers and turning in totally inaccurate financial information because when those burst it will go to sh*t. Clinton is just lucky none of this happened with him still in office… that is all.

Let’s not pretend that Clinton was a perfect kid either. Do not down Bush about his military background without bringing Clintons military background into play as well. Bush didn't dodge the draft completely, like Willy did.

I do not care whose mouth Bill Clinton wanted to stick his willy in. I really do not care anything about his sexual life. I do however care about the morality and good nature of the President, and this totally distorted that.

Comment

Originally posted by 98v6:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />But then again, Vietnam anybody?
                    Then again, IRAQ ANYBODY? What could be a more questionable reason to get that many people killed? </font>[/QUOTE]How in your right mind compare Iraq to Vietnam? My goodness, over 50,000 soldiers died in Vietnam, and we were there for well over 14 years. We've been in Iraq for a little over a year and only lost 750 soldiers. In Vietnam we originally were trying to keep South Vietnam a democratic nation, then politicians got involved and everything went to hell in a handbasket. In Iraq we went and finished what we started in the early 1990's. Vietnam was never a popular war, Iraq was popular in the beginning. There is no valid basis for comparison.

[ June 04, 2004, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Timbo1969 ]
                    2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

:rolleyes:
                      www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X