Anyone hear who Kerry may choose as his runningmate? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear who Kerry may choose as his runningmate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear who Kerry may choose as his runningmate?

So I was reading something on MSNBC as well as CNN about how Kerry was thinking about picking Slick Willy himself as his running mate for a Kerry Clinton ticket. I think they'd have a good shot and that'd make for a GREAT political move on their part. Honestly, Clinton did a good job as prez and he sure as hell has experience and would make for a great advisor to Kerry. What do you think?

Kerry Clinton, a good combo?
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

I don't know if I would call Clinton a good president, but I think it would've been cool to see Kerry with McCain.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

mccain said there isnt a snowballs chanc ein arizona that eh is going too run with kerry. he said that last week on the conan obrien show.
      boost, you got it???

Comment

I think Clinton was a great president who was crucified by the media for sex... and I would love to see him as Kerry's running mate, but I really think Kerry needs to pick a republican (like McCain). I'm an independent/democrat, but I think we really need to have stronger bipartisan leadership in order to get our country back together.. maybe clinton can be his top advisor or something...

this thread is gonna get interesting [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

let's all keep it civil so it doesn't get locked ;)
        ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

that might happen!
          boost, you got it???

Comment

Clinton is a pimp [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
            2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

not by far. any ******* can cheat on his wife. it takes a real man too commit.
              boost, you got it???

Comment

too many people are polarized by just the name clinton... but the name association with the .com boom could be a good thing for them.

but in any event, i don't think he should come back into politics. he had a good run, he looks 30 years older... no reason to make this into a michael jordan type affair where nobody respects him at the end of it all.

EDIT: i know some people will say they never respected him at all, so save it

[ June 03, 2004, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: RallyRed 98 ]

Comment

It might be a good political move for Kerry, but I wasn't a Clinton fan when I got into politics. Clinton did more lying then just about the Monica Lewinsky thing, but so do all politicians. And Clinton took our soldiers into harms way for questionable reasons. But then again, Vietnam anybody? And RallyRed98 is right, I never really did respect Clinton beforehand, but still, he wasn't a miserable president, neither is Bush though. Clinton lucked out, and his name is now associated with the dot com boom, whereas Bush got slammed with 9/11, and was forced to make decisions on it. Even if those weren't the best decisions, he made them, and stuck by them. It's not an easy job by any means, but I don't consider either President a failure. Just one under different surcumstances than the other. Remember the first attack on the World Trade Center in 93? Nothing was done about that. I feel that it was just an open invitation for more attacks when nothing was done. It's quite possible that I'm just ignorant of all the facts. Whats the general opinion on that, and how Clinton handled the situation? Either way, both men, Clinton and Bush, have my respect.

Sorry, my view... "Could be a good political move for Kerry". That is all.
                  ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

I don't think he can run with clinton can he? I thought if you weren't eligible to be president you weren't eligible to be vice president, and since willy boy served two terms already, shouldn't that disqualify him?
                    2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Originally posted by token sebring:
                      I think Clinton was a great president... I'm an independent/democrat
                      And to think I actually liked you :(
                      GOP all the way
                      New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
                      RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
                      crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
                      The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer95v6:
                        I don't think he can run with clinton can he? I thought if you weren't eligible to be president you weren't eligible to be vice president, and since willy boy served two terms already, shouldn't that disqualify him?
                        well, he was prez then, not vice prez... 22nd amendment, ratified 1951.

http://www.termlimits.org/Current_In...ment-text.html
                        man i love google!

but if you remember, there are plenty of politicians on both sides who want to repeal or modify that amendment... and clinton was one of the people who got a lot of press for it. term limitations were part of the contract with america, but as we all know contracts are not made to be upheld.

Comment

Yes someone that lied completely to every person of the United States was a good president. I agree.
                          1996 Camaro RS A4<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler with 2.5\" catback and cutout, SLP CAI, BMR STB

Comment

me too. i think corruption is the only thing that makes for a GOOD president.
                            boost, you got it???

Comment

how does corruption make for a good president?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X