Undercover cops for you "late red light runners" pics on site - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undercover cops for you "late red light runners" pics on site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats crap, lets not kid ourselves here. The only reason they are giving those tickets out is to make money to afford the bikes and cars they "need" to uphold the law. They arent doing it to make the intersections safer.

Cp

Comment

Originally posted by hou-tex-six:
      Thats crap, lets not kid ourselves here. The only reason they are giving those tickets out is to make money to afford the bikes and cars they "need" to uphold the law. They arent doing it to make the intersections safer.

Cp
      ofcourse, because we all know that noone is ever injured from someone running a red light :rolleyes:

edit - and the bikes they use here were donated by a local BMW dealership
      RedlineVSix

Comment

figured that. or even a govt grant for them too certain stations in the area.
        boost, you got it???

Comment

Originally posted by hou-tex-six:

Cp
          you ever see the aftermath of a t-bone collision caused from someone running a red light? you see the person take their last few breaths. usually they ask you to tell someone that they loved them, or they'll tell you to tell their kids that they're sorry they won't see them grow up. you ever look someone in they eyes and have nothing comforting to say to them because you and this person both know they are going to die?

i hope you don't ever have to and i hope i never have to again.

Comment

My dad (firefighter) once told me a story about how he had to clean up after a pickup ran a redlight and hit a guy on a crotch rocket. Truck was doing about 60 in a 35. Man on bike decapitated. But no, intersections and running red lights arnt dangerous [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
            RedlineVSix

Comment

I didn't condone red light runners, I'm just saying that having a plain clothes cop there giving out tickets doesen't help any. But it sure does help the municipal building fund. ohhh wait giving these tickets out will teach those people a lesson right?? Give me a break. Why can't you just accept that municipalities use their police force as cash cows? It's America, they are smart businessmen.

Cp

Comment

it's all ****ed up.. if they pull people over for breaking the law, and they second think each time they want to run a red light.. maybe it'll save someone's life. I don't mind them making money on it..
                ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

A guy that works for a company here in the Burg (Souther Air) was doin 95 (company truck 2002 F-150) and hit a tractor trailer in the rear which was goin 45, everything from the tool box and foward was under the trailer, the engine was in the passenger seat. Kinda off the subject but there are really stupid people in the world. Drive Carefully, and I'm fat. -Bob-

=======================================
                  99 Silver L36 Firebird T-Tops A4
                  Shaved Air Lid
                  FRA Thingie
                  Peanut Can Intake
                  2.5 inch Exaust (Soon to be 3in (TSP))
                  I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X