Undercover cops for you "late red light runners" pics on site - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undercover cops for you "late red light runners" pics on site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undercover cops for you "late red light runners" pics on site

I have heard people of posting of cops using camo on the highways on this board and other junk.
    In my city, someone in plain clothes is standing next to the light who looks just like some person, who is really a cop. Then radioing to some mopos down the street to pull them over.

some nice pix of it here
    http://www.coppellpolice.com

[ June 03, 2004, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: Big Tymer ]

those are some nice bikes, dublin ohio (my town) has 3 BMW police bikes, very nice
    RedlineVSix

Comment

All the motorcycle cops around here get new Harley's every 2 years.
      -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

I think its kinda insane how my city will buy the bike police officers BMW's and all of the Regular ones ALL Tahoes

Comment

i for one think it is disgusting that people make fun of lawenforcement. childish!
          boost, you got it???

Comment

I for one think its disgusting that people make fun of fat chicks, but it happens. childish!

Comment

you no what i mean. lo. dont friggin run red lights. it is illegal. therefore, dotn fukin do it!
              boost, you got it???

Comment

I don't think that what there doing here is right. If I get a ticket, I want to get pulled over from a cop that saw me commit the infraction. I don't want to get pulled over because another cop witnessed it and another one is writing me the ticket that didn't even see what happened. Seems like too much room for error. Cops are asking to be hated and frowned upon when they try to be all sneaky to bust everyday people whizzing through the light that just turned red. Traffic infractions don't warrant going undercover is basicly what I'm trying to say.
                - JT3<br />1998 Red V6 Camaro Y87 Y3F - J.E.T. Chip Stage II - Clear Parking Lights - Removed Grill - K&N - Whisper Lid - !FRA MOD - MAF Screen Removed - Pro 5.0 - Pacesetter Headers - Magnaflow Catback - 32mm Front Swaybar - And A System(bump bump)

Comment

will you run a red light in a town that you no has cops hangin around them? i highly doubt it!! and if you do your an idiot and deserve too pay a fine.
                  boost, you got it???

Comment

Originally posted by Red V6 Raider:
                    I don't think that what there doing here is right. If I get a ticket, I want to get pulled over from a cop that saw me commit the infraction. I don't want to get pulled over because another cop witnessed it and another one is writing me the ticket that didn't even see what happened. Seems like too much room for error. Cops are asking to be hated and frowned upon when they try to be all sneaky to bust everyday people whizzing through the light that just turned red. Traffic infractions don't warrant going undercover is basicly what I'm trying to say.
                    Around here, traffic lights have camara's, if you run a red light go get a ticket in the mail. How is this any different? Think of the first cop as the camara, and the 2nd as the mail man. If you break the law, you get a ticket. If you dont want a ticket, dont break the law.
                    RedlineVSix

Comment

LOL, as a matter of fact, I really really hate those cameras! That's the main reason I don't have a front plate and don't ever plan on putting one on.

But I don't want to give the impression I'm a cop hater. I like cops and respect them a ton even when they're giving me a ticket. I just think that what they're doing here is a little too shady
                      - JT3<br />1998 Red V6 Camaro Y87 Y3F - J.E.T. Chip Stage II - Clear Parking Lights - Removed Grill - K&N - Whisper Lid - !FRA MOD - MAF Screen Removed - Pro 5.0 - Pacesetter Headers - Magnaflow Catback - 32mm Front Swaybar - And A System(bump bump)

Comment

i dont think its wrong. if you break the law, you deserve a ticket. nice and simple. i dont care how they get you, cameras, undercover cops or a plain and simple cruiser at the right spot at the right time. all the same to me
                        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Wait til they have a speed limit regulator in your car and cameras everywhere. We'll all be driving like grandmas then :(

Comment

Originally posted by mattsv6:
                            you no what i mean. lo. dont friggin run red lights. it is illegal. therefore, dotn fukin do it!
                            Do you often masturbate while typing posts? (I can type with one hand better than you)
                            2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                            Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

I blame the idiot civil engineers anyone else who set up the traffic configurations.

There is a light on my way to college that changes every 5 seconds. I'm serious, every 5 seconds. I hit it almost every time I to or from school. It's idiotic how it switches constantly. It forces everyone to constantly be stopping and going. Once it's past midnight the light will hold green for the normal 15-20 second interval but during the day your screwed. If there are 20 cars in line at the light, it takes forever because it switches so quickly. If the person in the lead car is not familiar with the light and has a lazy start, sometimes only 3 cars will get through at a time.

I could list dozens of lights that were set by an idiot. I swear that cities have deals with stop sign companies, like, buy 10 for 50$, or 100 for 100$, so there are stop signs at every street even if it does nothing but impede traffic flow for no good reason.

"End Rant"
                              \"Since I started working, every single day has been worse than the day before, so that every day you see me is the worst day of my life\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X