• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clark:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by '98 BlackBird:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Clark:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by '98 BlackBird:
    From what I have seen and heard, whenever my wife drives her car, she gets cat calls, honked at, stupid pick-up lines, and yells of "show us your ( . y . )" &lt;---- boobies
    Damn even when she is driving and I am in the car, guys will drive up and make rude jesters to her, you know the tounge between the two fingers.
    She has people breaking their necks to get a glimpse of her.
    Is she really that pretty, cause I dont see it [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

Hey Firebirdchick98 I love you [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
    And this Firebirdchick98 is the one on the cardomain site in your sig? </font>[/QUOTE]Yes </font>[/QUOTE]Wow... she IS hot. :eek: I would wistle and honk. Any uhh other pics [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Aww thanks Clark :D
    98 Firebird 3.8l A4<br />Yeah.... It\'s a chick\'s car<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/577098\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/577098</a> <br />car\'s best time: 15.27 @ 88.77<br />AIM: Firebirdchick98

Comment

plenty of women drive f-bodys

did you ever think maybe we are all driving womens cars? The v6 mustang was marketed towards women [img]smile.gif[/img]

hehe

Comment

I guess in Chicago, its not something you see all the time.... And when you do see its it eigther daddys car or her boyfriend did allt he work.....I have meet only a few that actually know what the hell they are talking about... and they seem to be really cool.
        Too many mods to list! To see what I have done, check out my car domain website --&gt;<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/2k2firebird21\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/2k2firebird21</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty:
          I guess in Chicago, its not something you see all the time.... And when you do see its it eigther daddys car or her boyfriend did allt he work.....I have meet only a few that actually know what the hell they are talking about... and they seem to be really cool.
          They better seem really cool! You are with one of 'em!!

I have gotten into the habit of hating all girls that drive f-bodys. Like Smitty said (who is normally with me when I see 'em!), it's daddy's car or their boyfriends project. I have yet to meet a female (besides on this site) that know what they are driving! My car is mine! I know exactly what I'm driving and I'm planning on learning EVERYTHING there is to know about it. Of course, Smitty is ALWAYS there helping me out, but I'd have it no other way. We're an f-body couple, and its great!! :)
          \'97 Camaro, 3800 Series II, Anniversary Edition * Bright Green Metallic --&gt; T-Tops * Flowmaster Exhaust * TPS Throttle enhancer * SLP Cold air intake .....<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821</a> <br />AIM - Cycochic69

Comment

F-body girls are HOT.

F-body old women make me want to cry. What does a 50 year old woman do with a V8 and 300+ HP? Go to the shopping mall really fast?
            *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Originally posted by 57s98Camaro:

F-body old women make me want to cry. What does a 50 year old woman do with a V8 and 300+ HP? Go to the shopping mall really fast?
              In 18 years, I'm pretty sure my wife will still be racing her 400+hp Z ;)

[img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
              1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

Originally posted by ravenp:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 57s98Camaro:

</font>[/QUOTE]That's it... keep rubbing it in Raven [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ravenp:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 57s98Camaro:

</font>[/QUOTE]That's it... keep rubbing it in Raven [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                  </font>[/QUOTE]Rubbing is racing. :D

Comment

Ha ha [img]smile.gif[/img]

Actually, by then it'll likely have WAY more than 400 :D
                    1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

Originally posted by ravenp:
                      Ha ha [img]smile.gif[/img]

Actually, by then it'll likely have WAY more than 400 :D
                      Owww.. Nice.. just pour salt in the wound too [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] :D
                      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Ok- First off on this matter, I just bought this car and I'm not completely knowledgeable about it yet. It'll take me a while, I'm sure. That's why I have been asking opinions and recommendations!That's what this board is for right?? As for couples not being able to enjoy the same hobby...unture! My boyfriend has his z28 and I have my V6 and he likes me having that car. Its just one more thing we can talk about and enjoy together. And last but not least, Im NOT a slut and I look damn good in my car thank you! So, whoever got the impression that girls in F-Bodies dont fit...us girls dont care what u think ;) Haha, so there's my two sense :D
                        96 Camaro, V6, A4, T-Tops, Teal<br />Stock...(For now atleast.)

Comment

Originally posted by CamaroChicky:
                          so there's my two sense :D
                          Most people have 5 senses, except that kid that saw ghosts, he had 6... and thats my two cents.

Comment

Ok first off, Hawgs have I mentioned I love you? And second offf there is a girl here in the Burg that drives a 98+ White W68 T-Toped firebird, and she is hot but she hangs out with all the Hondas and Geos (yes i said geos, plenty of them) I want to talk but I hang out with the F-Bodys and Mustangs and she won't give me second look, probaly cause I'm fat too but.....
                            -Bob-

=======================================
                            99 Silver L36 Firebird T-Tops A4
                            Shaved Air Lid
                            FRA Thingie
                            Peanut Can Intake
                            2.5 inch Exaust (Soon to be 3in (TSP))

[ June 05, 2004, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: BobsSilverSix ]
                            I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X