Girls and F-body's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls and F-body's

For most of us on this board, a gril and an F-body is a rare site, fair to assume. So when you do see a girl driving an F-body what is the first thing that comes to mind?

For me, I all ways want to know whats done to the car, and does she know what she is talking about?

How about you guys, First thing that comes to mind?
    Too many mods to list! To see what I have done, check out my car domain website --&gt;<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/2k2firebird21\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/2k2firebird21</a>

the car she drives is rather inconsequential.. however since I own an fbody too... I say to myself "yes, I actually have something good to talk about to chat her up..."
    but thats just me... who is constantly trying to figure out good things to talk about in order to chat up girls.

****... I just realized Im still using the term chat up... damned UK

Comment

Theres a woman that lives somewhere in the same neighborood as me and works in downtown Pittsburgh as well who also drives a pre-98 white firebird.... only difference is she has t-tops and I dont. At least once a month it coincides is timed that she turns onto the main drag righ ahead of me and we follow each other to the city... we even park on the same road along the river, though we park in different lots. I was kinda excited at first, but her car is bone stock, down to the single outlet turn-down exhaust. Do you think she would ever wave or actknowledge this coincident? NOPE. On the other hand, nobody here in the 'Burgh does the f-body wave.... i think im the only one. :( However, if Im in the passenger seat and my wife is driving the car..... she gets whistled at and comments at practically every stoplight and intersection.
      \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

My gf drives a Firebird but thats not why I date her. Her driving an F-Body doesnt make her anymore attractive, and I did know she drove one until after I met her.

I really do not see the attraction in having a girl that is interested in cars. Cars are my escape from everything... I dont want her to share my escape with me. She likes interior design and art so she keeps the house clean, looking good and the food hot and I keep the cars running right. I could not stand a girl that was interested in cars with me.

Down here the ones interested in cars are usually either sluts or fat cows anyways and thats not my style.

Comment

Well, living in a upper-middle / upperclass suburb, when I see a girl in an fbody I usually thing, wow, another mommy and daddy bought car. doesnt mean it isnt a sight for sore eyes though ;)
          RedlineVSix

Comment

"HUBBA HUBBA"
            :cool:
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

You know, the funny thing is that I seem to see more girls driving F-bodies than guys. I think that guys are just much more vocal, more willing to modify, and much more willing to sit on the Internet and talk about it. But there is almost nothing better than an amazingly hot girl driving a Trans Am with the t-tops off, working the six-speed.

Comment

Man,there two hottys in my town that drive Firebirds,ones a 95 Red firebird with tees,and the other ones a 1979 Ta,And there both blond.I talked to the one wit the 95 and she knows lots about her engine witch amazed me to hell [img]tongue.gif[/img] And the other one is alittle stuck up in her rusted 79 :rolleyes: oh well..... [img]smile.gif[/img]
                $Ryan$<br />95 3400 Teal Green FireBird M5<br />Mods: see link <a href=\"http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420\" target=\"_blank\">http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420</a> <br />1986 Gold Mazda B2000 ROTIP :)<br />*New*74 Moded 350 Chevy Pickup

Comment

From what I have seen and heard, whenever my wife drives her car, she gets cat calls, honked at, stupid pick-up lines, and yells of "show us your ( . y . )" &lt;---- boobies
                  Damn even when she is driving and I am in the car, guys will drive up and make rude jesters to her, you know the tounge between the two fingers.
                  She has people breaking their necks to get a glimpse of her.
                  Is she really that pretty, cause I dont see it [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

Hey Firebirdchick98 I love you [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
                  New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
                  RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
                  crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
                  The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

My girlfreiend drives a firebird, the previous owner modded it out with loud exhuast, K&N, and trans am facia. We will be driving to her house in seperate cars in order to drop her car off. She get whislted and shouted at all the time. Expecially when the ttops are off.

Most of the time when I see a lady driving a fbody I think eeewwww. Cause they are like 65.
                    Cardomain

Comment

Too many F-bodies and girls in my area. They know nothing about the car, they didnt buy it themselves, it just looks good they think. Even more Mustangs and girls.
                      \'98 z28<br /> <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all</a>

Comment

hot chick + fbody = a keeper [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by '98 BlackBird:
                          From what I have seen and heard, whenever my wife drives her car, she gets cat calls, honked at, stupid pick-up lines, and yells of "show us your ( . y . )" &lt;---- boobies
                          Damn even when she is driving and I am in the car, guys will drive up and make rude jesters to her, you know the tounge between the two fingers.

Hey Firebirdchick98 I love you [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
                          And this Firebirdchick98 is the one on the cardomain site in your sig?

Comment

I think the same thing I think when I see a woman driving any other car: She can't drive...

Cp

Comment

Originally posted by Clark:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by '98 BlackBird:

And this Firebirdchick98 is the one on the cardomain site in your sig? </font>[/QUOTE]Yes
                              New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
                              RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
                              crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
                              The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X