When NOT to express dissenting political views. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When NOT to express dissenting political views.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matter resolved. lol

dont fight with fists about something oyu have no control over. it will jsut leav you beaten
    boost, you got it???

Comment

Originally posted by mattsv6:
      matter resolved. lol

dont fight with fists about something oyu have no control over. it will jsut leav you beaten
      then why did god give us fists? knuckle away! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

it will jsut leav you beaten
        not if your the bigger guy ;)
        RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by hou-tex-six:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by camarov62003:
          i dont understand...people hate bush for no logical reason......but Machiavelli is right y ruin a good time?
          Didn't you hear?? Bush ruined the paradise Clinton created for us... common knowledge.

Cp
          </font>[/QUOTE]LMAO [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] couldn't agree w/ you more!
          ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

size isnt everything in a fight. trust me. i never bring i knive too a gunfight ;)
            boost, you got it???

Comment

The problem with most people is they cannot express their views and actually LISTEN to opposing views without taking it personally. Although I disagree with you on most things, I value your opinion. Most people show incredable immaturity in their discussions, and so are not worth the time to exlain to. I usually look forward to seeing what you wrote, because it normally is well thought out (but usually wrong...J/K).
              1996 3.8 Firebird with some mods

Comment

I'll be glad when all of these political discussions are over come election, when Bush is in office for his next term. Thank God most of the whiney emo kids can't vote, they can go home and write songs/poems about how their girlfriends dumped them and how much they hate Bush for it.
                2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

seriously, i wanna kno what kinda of partys you go to, so i can stay away from them ive never been to a party and people are just like hey lets talk about politics
                  94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

Originally posted by V6Firebird94:
                    seriously, i wanna kno what kinda of partys you go to, so i can stay away from them ive never been to a party and people are just like hey lets talk about politics
                    A LAN party? Maybe because he was behind a keyboard still he could talk like a big man like he does here.

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Just Kidding with ya 98v6. ;)
                    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

The problem with most people is they cannot express their views and actually LISTEN to opposing views without taking it personally. Although I disagree with you on most things, I value your opinion. Most people show incredable immaturity in their discussions, and so are not worth the time to exlain to. I usually look forward to seeing what you wrote, because it normally is well thought out (but usually wrong...J/K).
                      That's how most of these people are, i dunno why politics comes up but somebody will say something and the conservative "lets ***** about the liberals because we're in lubbock and everybody here has the same damn opinion" model is followed to a T. Generally, it gets relatively heated and ends up with the more angry people calming down and listening to what i have to say, and they all like me pretty well cuz they still call me and stuff but just outside dumbasses who want to fight you anyway tend to not understand the drunken political discussion format.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X