I hate the local Pontiac Dealership(Rant) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate the local Pontiac Dealership(Rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the local Pontiac Dealership(Rant)

Ok, as alot of you know I wrecked my car 2 wednesdays ago(June 30th) and we towed it to the local dealership to get fixed. Well, they said it would be ready on Wednesday(July 7th), then they said I would get it back today(July 9th). Well dad just got off the phone with them and now I will get my car back on Tuesday(July 13th!). They are a bunch of lazy *******s. Sorry about the rant, I needed to get that out of my system.

**** happens, as i'm sure you know. when they say it will be back by a certain time, allow them twice that...

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
      **** happens, as i'm sure you know. when they say it will be back by a certain time, allow them twice that...
      Yeah... and continue to apply vaseline to the cornhole region for when then hand you the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
        Yeah... and continue to apply vaseline to the cornhole region for when then hand you the bill. </font>[/QUOTE]Ain't that the truth. Dealerships are a complete ripoff when it comes to repair work, whether it be collision work or engine work.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

hey bro I can relate. 2 years ago the tranny went out in my firebird I took it in there on May 7th I believe 3 1/2 weeks later I get it back after threats of getting a lawyer and sueing GM because they said my shifter cause my transmission bearings to go out and smoked the clutch, but I ended up with a brand new tranny free of charge so I showed them who was gonna get bent over in the end!!!!

[ July 09, 2004, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Blue Flame V6 ]
          2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X