I hate the local Pontiac Dealership(Rant) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate the local Pontiac Dealership(Rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the local Pontiac Dealership(Rant)

Ok, as alot of you know I wrecked my car 2 wednesdays ago(June 30th) and we towed it to the local dealership to get fixed. Well, they said it would be ready on Wednesday(July 7th), then they said I would get it back today(July 9th). Well dad just got off the phone with them and now I will get my car back on Tuesday(July 13th!). They are a bunch of lazy *******s. Sorry about the rant, I needed to get that out of my system.

**** happens, as i'm sure you know. when they say it will be back by a certain time, allow them twice that...

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
      **** happens, as i'm sure you know. when they say it will be back by a certain time, allow them twice that...
      Yeah... and continue to apply vaseline to the cornhole region for when then hand you the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
        Yeah... and continue to apply vaseline to the cornhole region for when then hand you the bill. </font>[/QUOTE]Ain't that the truth. Dealerships are a complete ripoff when it comes to repair work, whether it be collision work or engine work.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

hey bro I can relate. 2 years ago the tranny went out in my firebird I took it in there on May 7th I believe 3 1/2 weeks later I get it back after threats of getting a lawyer and sueing GM because they said my shifter cause my transmission bearings to go out and smoked the clutch, but I ended up with a brand new tranny free of charge so I showed them who was gonna get bent over in the end!!!!

[ July 09, 2004, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Blue Flame V6 ]
          2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X