Dang, the movie Notebook is really good - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dang, the movie Notebook is really good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nikon:
    ....anyone ever see Love Actually?....that was a great romantic/comedy...chic flic, but I enjoyed it
    I liked it - i spent the whole movie wanting to slap that silly little slut of a secretary though... besides her though, it was cute. The things with the signs was awesome [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm trying not to give anything away here...
    ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

I thought it was going to be a chick flick too. It was way better than that.

Legally blonde is a chick flick. So are Wedding Singer, Picture Perfect, Waiting to Exhale, Never Been Kiss and so on.

I liked the way James Gardner acted on this one. Remember him in those rerun, Rock Ford File or something. He drove that Firebird.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by token sebring:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
        yesterday she asked if we could see riddick if it was still out [img]smile.gif[/img]
        That's cuz it's got Vin Diesel in it [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]I thought that too but a long time ago she made it known that she doesn't like Vin diesel... even though alot of women do.

Though she admitted the second time we saw troy Brad pitt had a big part in that descision.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by token sebring:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
          yesterday she asked if we could see riddick if it was still out [img]smile.gif[/img]
          That's cuz it's got Vin Diesel in it [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]I thought that too but a long time ago she made it known that she doesn't like Vin diesel... even though alot of women do.

Though she admitted the second time we saw troy Brad pitt had a big part in that descision.
          </font>[/QUOTE]Im not gay, but Brad Pitt is hot.....troy was a very good movie....and Id kill to be brad pitt, even though hes getting old now

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

it's not gay; it just feels good

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
              it's not gay; it just feels good
              nikon... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X