Dang, the movie Notebook is really good - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dang, the movie Notebook is really good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, the movie Notebook is really good

That's probably the best romantic/drama movie I have ever seen in a long time.

What a tear jerker too.

Good movie to take a date. You guys will like it.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

whats it about agian?
    White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Comment

I saw it last weekend and you're right...it was great! I was a mess by the end of the movie [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
      2002 Camaro RS, SLP CAI, 80 Series Flowmaster, Whisper Lid, K & N Air Filter, Hotchkis STB, Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, Lou\'s Short Stick, Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X569, Viper Alarm System. 35% Tint all around

Comment

Wow, no matter what I hear. I'll probably never see that movie. Total chick flick [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

I really hope that you guys had already seen EVERYTHING else before you saw this, that's your only hope
        - JT3<br />1998 Red V6 Camaro Y87 Y3F - J.E.T. Chip Stage II - Clear Parking Lights - Removed Grill - K&N - Whisper Lid - !FRA MOD - MAF Screen Removed - Pro 5.0 - Pacesetter Headers - Magnaflow Catback - 32mm Front Swaybar - And A System(bump bump)

Comment

My wife has been trying to get me to go see it.
          WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

It was good ill admit it, i took my girl to it, she liked it too...
            New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

oh good, maybe nathan will read this and take me to see it. The book was supposed to be incredible and the movie looked fantastic - nice to hear it actually was. Ryan Gosling is an amazing actor so I'm not surprised, but you never know...
              ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

I was forced into seeing it, but I have to admit it was a really good movie for a movie I went in thinking was going to suck big time. At the end I had to sit with my hand covering the side of my face so my g/f couldn't tell I was crying. Yes I cried.
                Ben<br /><br />1995 White/Black 3.4L<br />As far away from stock as possible<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=288292\" target=\"_blank\">My Site!!!</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com\" target=\"_blank\">RedLineV6</a><br />Rebuild and 3.4 T70 Turbo is complete<br />Details to come....

Comment

Originally posted by White95:
                  I was forced into seeing it, but I have to admit it was a really good movie for a movie I went in thinking was going to suck big time. At the end I had to sit with my hand covering the side of my face so my g/f couldn't tell I was crying. Yes I cried.
                  SISSYY@!!!!!!!

Just joking... I almost.... ALmost did..
                  New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

So this is something I should see? I'm not usually into chick ficks, but ... if you guys like it ...! I actually haven't heard anything bad about it ... yet ...
                    \'97 Camaro, 3800 Series II, Anniversary Edition * Bright Green Metallic --&gt; T-Tops * Flowmaster Exhaust * TPS Throttle enhancer * SLP Cold air intake .....<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821</a> <br />AIM - Cycochic69

Comment

Ditto, I actually may take my gf to see it if you GUYS are actually saying it's decent.

Funny thing is, she rather watch boxing and action flicks while drinking beer. Maybe I'll make us both catch this one for a change.
                      2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

hehe my girlfriend doesn't even wanna see that crap [img]smile.gif[/img]

yesterday she asked if we could see riddick if it was still out [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

the book took 3 hours to read... ex made me read it. rehashed tripe.

Comment

my girl read the book, and of course wants to go see it...one of the theaters we went to wasnt playing it though....but I know im still gonna be dragged along....anyone ever see Love Actually?....that was a great romantic/comedy...chic flic, but I enjoyed it

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                            05' CTS-V
                            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                              yesterday she asked if we could see riddick if it was still out [img]smile.gif[/img]
                              That's cuz it's got Vin Diesel in it [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] I want to see it too... because I liked Pitch Black of course :D
                              ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X