No announcement yet.

Throwing Footballs at GTO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think it looks like a cheap import.

Call me a retard if you want, but it looks cheap, I think.

Would I drive one? I'd probably take a new Mustang over it anyday because at least I notice the mustangs on the road, but yeah, I probably would.

But I would still take a wS6 over either of them in a heartbeat.
    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

the judge is no rumor [img]smile.gif[/img] they look far from rice, i like the way they look, what were you expectng it to come back a 14 foot long steel sardine can like the old ones?? look at the differences between the 67 camaro and the 2002, they look night and day!! plus having the ls1 makes it worthy and that ls2 is even more kick ***!! the old gto's could only wish to be as powerful as these new ones!! well 85% of the old ones (theres a few models of gto that were bad) btw baratone all the way [img]smile.gif[/img]
      94 firebird, flowmaster 80, no cats, ZEX dry kit-SOLD!!!<br />1997 camaro SS- lots of mods, thrown rod at the moment,awaiting 383<br />1990 plymouth laser RS turbo-14.5@94<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.baycityrides.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.baycityrides.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by AlienInv8r:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrCoffee:
        percusion is where is at! I played low bass drum in marching band my freshmen year
        Now that's what I'm talking about, drums are what everyone's always wants to hear. Played snare line in my HS for 3 years, and 1 year in Va Tech band. Now I'm in some rock band though.... </font>[/QUOTE]drums are what everyone wants to hear when its just them [img]tongue.gif[/img]

trumpet man here [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

But I would still take a wS6 over either of them in a heartbeat. [/QB][/QUOTE]

dont get me wrong id take a ws6 in a heartbeat too but gtos are still sweet... if i was at that thing at the game id throw the football from 70 yds str8 through with out touching it at all.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

the interior in those new GTO's is sick and there are like 5 different colors to choose from...

my 2 top cars are now

The new Corvette wich i saw today....BADAZZZZZZ
            And the new GTO wich my neighbor has Red/red interior and man its hot..
            Thumbs up to the new vette [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
            -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X