14.0 - 14.5 range.

Would be funny as hell, only draw back is my neon is a 1 wheel wonder :(
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Brighten Any Neon
        That pretty much sums it up right there...

(Where is the limp wristed emoticon/graemlin? ;) )
        Matt<br />2000 Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/index.php?\" target=\"_blank\">FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

Do it. Do it.

but really, that would make the neon a pretty decent performer and would scare the crap out of ricers.
          2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Neon + 135 shot = 4 pistons orbiting the earth ;)

(On a side note, i saw an SRT-4 pull into a local gas station today while we were cruisin around in my buddys Z28, so we rolled up and i was like "yo, you wanna do a little racin at all?" and the kid just sorta shook his head and was like "no". I then proceeded, as we were waiting to leave the station, to say very loud what i thought of SRT-4's and guys to drive them.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
              Neon + 135 shot = 4 pistons orbiting the earth ;)
              nahh juSt retard the timing 180*
              www.turbov6camaro.com
              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Don't quote me, but I've heard the block and rotating assembly on the Neons are quite respectable and can handle around 300 crank HP stock.

James, I know you don't want to toss a lot of money at the "Sexiness" but don't they make LSDs for the Neon?

As for Ian: SRT-4 &gt; Z28 [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

what's really funny is neon being in the same sentence w/MOPAR [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by L32Projekt:
                    Nah, this Z is quick, and this SRT-4 owner is a tool.....drive around all friggin day stabbin the throttle and lettin off so everyone can hear his neato BOV.

SRT-4 = quick, yes but you have to remember:

Mopar + turbo / (straightness x 2) + (# displacement of engine) - (exhaust note) ^ BOV = Homosexuality^6

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by L32Projekt:
                      Nah, this Z is quick, and this SRT-4 owner is a tool.....drive around all friggin day stabbin the throttle and lettin off so everyone can hear his neato BOV.

SRT-4 = quick, yes but you have to remember:

Mopar + turbo / (straightness x 2) + (# displacement of engine) - (exhaust note) ^ BOV = Homosexuality^6
                      </font>[/QUOTE]LMAO, that is a funny equation. Now, what about men that are secure in their manhood and don't need a car to feel like a man? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I agree that if the SRT-4 driver was being a tool, he is therefore=g4yn3ss. BlazingFirebird, no offense. :D
                      Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

(On a side note, i saw an SRT-4 pull into a local gas station today while we were cruisin around in my buddys Z28, so we rolled up and i was like "yo, you wanna do a little racin at all?" and the kid just sorta shook his head and was like "no". I then proceeded, as we were waiting to leave the station, to say very loud what i thought of SRT-4's and guys to drive them.)
                        damn, you are cool :rolleyes:
                        -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

save your money. Get that damn bird in the 11's!
                          <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

WHy would anybody want a neon when you could have a MINI ? [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                            94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                              WHy would anybody want a neon when you could have a MINI ? [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                              that is bad ***
                              Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                5 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X