14.0 - 14.5 range.

Would be funny as hell, only draw back is my neon is a 1 wheel wonder :(
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Brighten Any Neon
        That pretty much sums it up right there...

(Where is the limp wristed emoticon/graemlin? ;) )
        Matt<br />2000 Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/index.php?\" target=\"_blank\">FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

Do it. Do it.

but really, that would make the neon a pretty decent performer and would scare the crap out of ricers.
          2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Neon + 135 shot = 4 pistons orbiting the earth ;)

(On a side note, i saw an SRT-4 pull into a local gas station today while we were cruisin around in my buddys Z28, so we rolled up and i was like "yo, you wanna do a little racin at all?" and the kid just sorta shook his head and was like "no". I then proceeded, as we were waiting to leave the station, to say very loud what i thought of SRT-4's and guys to drive them.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
              Neon + 135 shot = 4 pistons orbiting the earth ;)
              nahh juSt retard the timing 180*
              www.turbov6camaro.com
              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Don't quote me, but I've heard the block and rotating assembly on the Neons are quite respectable and can handle around 300 crank HP stock.

James, I know you don't want to toss a lot of money at the "Sexiness" but don't they make LSDs for the Neon?

As for Ian: SRT-4 &gt; Z28 [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

what's really funny is neon being in the same sentence w/MOPAR [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by L32Projekt:
                    Nah, this Z is quick, and this SRT-4 owner is a tool.....drive around all friggin day stabbin the throttle and lettin off so everyone can hear his neato BOV.

SRT-4 = quick, yes but you have to remember:

Mopar + turbo / (straightness x 2) + (# displacement of engine) - (exhaust note) ^ BOV = Homosexuality^6

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by L32Projekt:
                      Nah, this Z is quick, and this SRT-4 owner is a tool.....drive around all friggin day stabbin the throttle and lettin off so everyone can hear his neato BOV.

SRT-4 = quick, yes but you have to remember:

Mopar + turbo / (straightness x 2) + (# displacement of engine) - (exhaust note) ^ BOV = Homosexuality^6
                      </font>[/QUOTE]LMAO, that is a funny equation. Now, what about men that are secure in their manhood and don't need a car to feel like a man? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I agree that if the SRT-4 driver was being a tool, he is therefore=g4yn3ss. BlazingFirebird, no offense. :D
                      Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

(On a side note, i saw an SRT-4 pull into a local gas station today while we were cruisin around in my buddys Z28, so we rolled up and i was like "yo, you wanna do a little racin at all?" and the kid just sorta shook his head and was like "no". I then proceeded, as we were waiting to leave the station, to say very loud what i thought of SRT-4's and guys to drive them.)
                        damn, you are cool :rolleyes:
                        -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

save your money. Get that damn bird in the 11's!
                          <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

WHy would anybody want a neon when you could have a MINI ? [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                            94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                              WHy would anybody want a neon when you could have a MINI ? [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                              that is bad ***
                              Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X